Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

+1

You know what I've always wondered, and I mean no disrespect but why is there always a "male" looking girl with a more feminine type of girl??? If you are a homosexual shouldn't girls want girls and not girls that look like boys (short haircuts, flat chests, mens clothing, etc.) You know what I'm talking about. How does this make sense?

this isn't "always" the case. Who's to say what any given individual is sexually attracted to? Even among straight people there are so many looks or traits that one person likes and the next person doesn't.

SCF Rewards
    Country

this isn't "always" the case. Who's to say what any given individual is sexually attracted to? Even among straight people there are so many looks or traits that one person likes and the next person doesn't.

I agree, there are no absolutes with human being behavior so I avoid words like "all", "everybody", "never" as much as possible, it was just an observation that I was curious about others opinions.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I agree, there are no absolutes with human being behavior so I avoid words like "all", "everybody", "never" as much as possible, it was just an observation that I was curious about others opinions.

I think sexual attraction is a very interesting topic indeed. It's rather complex if you think about it. It intrigues me about what different people are attracted to and why or why they think they're attracted. For me there are things that makes sense to be attracted to but there are a lot of things that I'm attracted to physically that just strike my interest. Some may have to do with past experiences and some may have to do with just how we are individually wired.

SCF Rewards
    Country

As long as that hate is directed at a political or philosophical enemy than all is good. This makes talk radio and the blogosphere go around.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

As long as that hate is directed at a political or philosophical enemy than all is good. This makes talk radio and the blogosphere go around.

hates never good alway a bad bad thing

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

+1

You know what I've always wondered, and I mean no disrespect but why is there always a "male" looking girl with a more feminine type of girl??? If you are a homosexual shouldn't girls want girls and not girls that look like boys (short haircuts, flat chests, mens clothing, etc.) You know what I'm talking about. How does this make sense?

I will field this question....this has been an interesting thread thusfar!

I will tell you, as a lesbian, most lesbian couples I know/friends with are not into the male/female role type thing, with looks or actions. I have been "out" for about 35 years (I am 50) and I have always been drawn to women who have a wonderful personality, looks were secondary....however....I am also not, and I repeat, NOT attracted to a woman who tries to look like a man. More power to any female who wishes to dress/act/be similar to a male, but it's not my thing nor am I attracted to it. I'm not especially feminine either, I am just me, I am completely comfortable with who I am, who I have always been.

I believe I was born lesbian. I have never had an attraction to a male. I have/have had men in my life that I have adored and loved, but never in an intimate relationship sort of way. I do know that there are people who also choose to be with a person of the same sex, and personally, I believe it goes against your personal nature to do so (meaning a heterosexual being in a homosexual relationship OR a homosexual hiding their sexuality by being in a heterosexual relationship), and to me, that makes it wrong. Still, it's not for me to judge.

As far as the marriage thing, I honestly never gave two hoots in hell about it.....until recently. I do plan on getting married in the next year and I couldn't be happier!

OK...that's it from me....carry on lol :)

I hope you all have a great Valentines Day!
    Last edited by BlackDiam0nd66; 02-14-2015 at 04:46 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

I will field this question....this has been an interesting thread thusfar!

I will tell you, as a lesbian, most lesbian couples I know/friends with are not into the male/female role type thing, with looks or actions. I have been "out" for about 35 years (I am 50) and I have always been drawn to women who have a wonderful personality, looks were secondary....however....I am also not, and I repeat, NOT attracted to a woman who tries to look like a man. More power to any female who wishes to dress/act/be similar to a male, but it's not my thing nor am I attracted to it. I'm not especially feminine either, I am just me, I am completely comfortable with who I am, who I have always been.

I believe I was born lesbian. I have never had an attraction to a male. I have/have had men in my life that I have adored and loved, but never in an intimate relationship sort of way. I do know that there are people who also choose to be with a person of the same sex, and personally, I believe it goes against your personal nature to do so (meaning a heterosexual being in a homosexual relationship OR a homosexual hiding their sexuality by being in a heterosexual relationship), and to me, that makes it wrong. Still, it's not for me to judge.

As far as the marriage thing, I honestly never gave two hoots in hell about it.....until recently. I do plan on getting married in the next year and I couldn't be happier!

OK...that's it from me....carry on lol :)

I hope you all have a great Valentines Day!

Congratulations on getting married soon! You hit the nail on the head about everything, and I feel the same way. I am not attracted to feminine guys like mentioned above..even though they encompass most of the "community". If I marry a guy, I want him to act (and look like) a guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i for one would appreciate if you two would chime in on these topics more often for as you can see most of us are thinking and its nice to hear from some that are knowing

and congrats to blackdiamond on the engagement

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

i for one would appreciate if you two would chime in on these topics more often for as you can see most of us are thinking and its nice to hear from some that are knowing

and congrats to blackdiamond on the engagement

I've been turned off from posting on these topics...too much delusion and teaming up, honestly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've been turned off from posting on these topics...too much delusion and teaming up, honestly.

that would never happen in the p&r section,a picture of unity in here

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast