Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

2015 SPx basketball, I lied said I would not bust anymore LAST BOX deal

Earlier I had posted a not so good, heck a BAD break of 2015 SPx basketball and I made a reference that I was through with Upper Deck basketball. With them loosing their NCAA license not sure what UD will be doing in the future so not a huge deal for me. Maybe UD will put out a set of Michael Jordan and LeBron James playing golf cards.

Won the weekly drawing at the local so with the in store credit I thought why not try one more box since it is the LAST 2015 SPx basketball box this local will be stocking this year. Owner said he did not want his customers to get ripped in their breaks, so he will not be restocking. Every box from his case was a loser.

I have read many time about how great the last box / last pack can be. This one wasn't

Auto was Thanasis Antetokounmpo -- D League

Auto Jersey was a stinking redemption: Jusuf Nunkic --- It is a redemption so what can you say. Out of the two boxes I opened both had redemption cards.

Jersey cards were James Harden and Keith Smart.

Even with store credit this was not a break I am proud of, but then that is just me.

Sadly even after two boxes I am 10 cards short of the base set.

Done for sure now with SPx 2015

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

What inserts did you pull? I think UD were banking on the inserts being a decent pull much like in Fleer Retro.

If your LCS owner doesn't want his customers being ripped off then hopefully he doesn't stock Panini stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What inserts did you pull? I think UD were banking on the inserts being a decent pull much like in Fleer Retro.

If your LCS owner doesn't want his customers being ripped off then hopefully he doesn't stock Panini stuff.

Our local owner said that basketball sales in his store have almost come to a complete stop and as for Panini basketball, they said they would not recommend their basketball products to any buyer.

I don't remember on the inserts a couple 199? style cards, nothing big at all. I did pull a gold spx 199? style card of Jerry West in my first box and when I did that post I commented that it was the best card of the entire break.

I had reviewed the checklist before buying and knew it was a weak product but still it was worse than what I thought.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See e1luk's Items on eBay

who knows man, jusuf in a few years could be a pleasant surprise.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See laconaduke's Items on eBay

Let me know if interested in trading this one. thanks.

Thanasis Antetokounmpo Auto

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See e1luk's Items on eBay

if u still have the jusuf nurkic auto/jersey redemption (?/499), would u trade for it? i also am interested in your finite and spx inserts

i have a dual auto lamarcus aldridge/sheldon williams #/50. also if u need base gimme a list of your last 10 and i can help u out with those.

SCF Rewards
    Country

if u still have the jusuf nurkic auto/jersey redemption (?/499), would u trade for it? i also am interested in your finite and spx inserts

i have a dual auto lamarcus aldridge/sheldon williams #/50. also if u need base gimme a list of your last 10 and i can help u out with those.

Card was redeemed with Upper Deck and I am now waiting to see when it will arrive.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

ouch that was pretty rough, thanks for sharing though. Daniel