Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in god?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

Do you believe in god?

Do you believe there are beings in some universe so far advanced from us that they could be perceived as a god?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've responded to this topic too many times to remember on this board, but I guess a refresh is in order once in awhile.

No, I do not believe in any gods....however I make ZERO claims on knowing whether or not he truly exists and remain ignorant in that aspect to my frustration.

In the most basic and simplest form, my disbelief is due to the non-existent empirical evidence for god.

However in the more complex form it's due to the inconsistent, paradoxical, and overall illogical nature that the title "god" holds.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Without a doubt, God does exist. God has been since the beginning, and is still God. He is the Creator. Someone had to make things, they just didn't appear out of nothing. God was, and is, the One who created, and still creates. So, yes, I believe in God.

Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I do not believe in god at least in the sense that our world's religion presents him/her. I do think it's possible to that there are other beings out there somewhere. As to them being so powerful that they could be perceived as gods, I'm not really sure but would probably say no. I guess it depends on what advancements you are actually talking about.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I am 100% positive that there is NO God as described by man. ALL religion is complete hogwash. It boggles my mind how anyone living in the 21st century can be so naďve.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

what boggles my mind is all of you responded to the title and not his post

Do you believe there are beings in some universe so far advanced from us that they could be perceived as a god?

I would not say I believe this, but it is certainly possible.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Okay. NO to the title, and highly unlikely to the question in the thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

GSJ- Have you seen the movie Prometheus? Is Sci-fi obviously and is an Alien prequal. Spooky and cool at the same time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do not believe in god at least in the sense that our world's religion presents him/her. I do think it's possible to that there are other beings out there somewhere. As to them being so powerful that they could be perceived as gods, I'm not really sure but would probably say no. I guess it depends on what advancements you are actually talking about.

biologically,higher form of life

SCF Rewards
    Country

wouldnt it be semantics and the answers to the questions have to be the same?

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast