Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

What's it take to get a trade?? Got plenty of stuff in the bucket to make that happen

Been a little while since making any significant trades. Not always looking for anything in particular just whatever catches my eye. Although anything from my signature is a plus and almost anything Nick Foles, C Patterson, Keenan Allen, Michael Floyd, Denard Robinson, Eric Ebron, Ezekiel Ansah, Eddie Lacy, Le'veon Bell, and a few others. Let me know what you like or need of mine and I can do the same. Some PC can be available for the right cards.

Thanks, Robert

SCF Rewards
    Country

anybody today

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See zeke_at_bryant's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I would be interested in your Jerry Rice UD Foundations Patch #/50, Jerry Rice/Marcus Allen Limited Dual Jersey #/100(Glue on the card front?), and then possible interest in these depending on what you're asking in return: Blackmon/Wright Dual Auto, Bucs Triple Auto, Wheaton Certified Patch. LMK Thanks
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent. Let me know. Thanks.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would be interested in your Jerry Rice UD Foundations Patch #/50, Jerry Rice/Marcus Allen Limited Dual Jersey #/100(Glue on the card front?), and then possible interest in these depending on what you're asking in return: Blackmon/Wright Dual Auto, Bucs Triple Auto, Wheaton Certified Patch. LMK Thanks

I'm always a day late and a dollar short so to speak. I do have the Rice cards and the other three are in another trade waiting for confirmation. I would be interested in Alshon Jeffery auto's, C Patt jersey/auto's,Giovanni Bernard patch auto's, Keenan Allen's auto's, Le'veon Bell auto's, Michael Floyd jersey auto's, Montee Ball jersey auto's, Calvin Johnson patch's, Eddie Lacy patch's, Montana patch, Keenan Allen patch's, I can trade some of my PC items if need be. The glue spot was just a smudge on the outside of the penny sleeve. That card is pretty much flawless. Anyhow my friend let me know how you would like to roll on this one.

As always thanks for the look,
    Robert

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See zeke_at_bryant's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Robert,

Thanks for the update on the smudge. Lovely card. As for the stuff you mentioned, the only things I can't move are the Jeffery Autos and Bell Autos. Those are in other talks at the moment. Everything else is available. In addition to the 2 Jerry Rice cards, I have interest in the Gifford Classics Auto and Lacy Certified Auto from your PC folder. LMK what we can do. Thanks

I'm always a day late and a dollar short so to speak. I do have the Rice cards and the other three are in another trade waiting for confirmation. I would be interested in Alshon Jeffery auto's, C Patt jersey/auto's,Giovanni Bernard patch auto's, Keenan Allen's auto's, Le'veon Bell auto's, Michael Floyd jersey auto's, Montee Ball jersey auto's, Calvin Johnson patch's, Eddie Lacy patch's, Montana patch, Keenan Allen patch's, I can trade some of my PC items if need be. The glue spot was just a smudge on the outside of the penny sleeve. That card is pretty much flawless. Anyhow my friend let me know how you would like to roll on this one.

As always thanks for the look,
    Robert

SCF Rewards
    Country

Robert,

Thanks for the update on the smudge. Lovely card. As for the stuff you mentioned, the only things I can't move are the Jeffery Autos and Bell Autos. Those are in other talks at the moment. Everything else is available. In addition to the 2 Jerry Rice cards, I have interest in the Gifford Classics Auto and Lacy Certified Auto from your PC folder. LMK what we can do. Thanks

No problem. I guess start with the Floyd jersey auto's, then C Patt jersey auto's, then Gio Bernard patch auto's and then Keenan Allen auto's. Just kinda run down the list and see how close we can get. The Gifford is available but the Lacy is in talks.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

have eddie lacy topps chrome rookie

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See n/a's Items on eBay

Got this card in the Fleer Bankruptcy auction. Never made it to stamping the # (at least what they said, along with that there are only 5 of these out there).

04 E-X Essential Credentials Future (no #) 38 Emmitt Smith
    Major Project -

1908-10 E91 AMERICAN CARAMEL (3/99 Completed)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See longhair711's Items on eBay

cnb , interested in clay mathews insert and possible pc lacy. thanks http://s943.photobucket.com/user/slash711/library/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast