Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1 of each: 99-00 UD Series 2 Hobby, 12-13 SP Authentic, 13-14 Panini Spectra

Stopped by the LCS today and picked up some more goodies since my 99-00 UD box came in.

1999-00 UD Series 2 Game Jersey edition was a pretty bland box, but did yield this for my set that I'm building:

Unfortunately my hunt for MJ continues with SP Authentic, I just can't seem to get him or any of the big names from the boxes I get locally or online. Pretty ugly box:

The Spectra wasn't terrible but could have definitely been alot better. The cards look absolutely sick and most of them are actual on card autos. For some reason this box was very heavy with Pistons:

Geroge Hill #'d 50/99

Greg Monroe #'d 5/10

Grant Hill #'d 11/20

Ewing/Oakly dual patch #'d 4/10

Hakeem/Drexler #'d 35/49

I went ahead and ordered 2 boxes of 13-14 UD Black since he was out, and also will be picking up 2 boxes of 12-13 Panini Past & Present. I've had solid luck with that in the past with a Magic Johnson auto, and Kyrie Irving RC Auto. He only wants $20 per box so why not right?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

Hopefully you pull an MJ soon. Did well in Spectra.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hopefully you pull an MJ soon. Did well in Spectra.

I can't really complain after the All Time Greats break the other day. I've got some UD Black coming in next week so hopefully I can get an MJ from that, but I hear the product is a blood bath.

I LOVE this Spectra set, I think I'm going to put together the Hall of Fame auto jersey, Spectacular auto jersey, and Indelible Ink auto jersey sets. BEAUTIFUL cards.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (50)
    Country
    See ccblec's Items on eBay

Solid hits overall! Thanks for sharing! Keep it up!

-Brandon