Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Most of bucket for sale

After dealing with the crap I have went through on eBay the last few days, I've decided to just leave the hobby as a whole for a while. It's very expensive and I just went through the straw that broke my back when it comes to this hobby. I am still into autographs, but sports cards as a whole are probably a thing of my past. I am a Packers fan so I'll probably keep the Packers, and there are a few cards that have meaning to me but for the most part I'm looking to sell. Below is a link to my bucket. I just made a deal for a lot of the topps prime base patch cards from 2014, so many of those are gone but the pictures will remain up until all the details are finalized. PM me if interested and we can try to make some deals.

http://s865.photobucket.com/user/luc...?sort=3&page=1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey! Could you shoot me a price on the Lee patch auto, Kurt Warner auto, Landry patch and Strahan jersey? As a group or individually would be good. Thanks! And sorry to hear about the eBay fiasco it is definitely not fun to deal with

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

Marquise Lee patch auto, kurt warner auto, jarvis landry patch, strahan jersey, and jared allen auto have sold

SCF Rewards
    Country

To...This lucky guy <<<<

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt

SCF Rewards
    Country

up

SCF Rewards
    Country

up. Got lots of my crown royale added to the bucket