Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you got a confirmation from him, then that's all that matters. Bottom line, if you are content with it, that's all that matters bud. People only run into issues with TTM when they look to make a profit from them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just stick to private signings so you can get a picture of the person signing your item. Carr had a private signing with a local card shop recently and I submitted some items. Didn't cost too much too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I going to give him a try later on in the year when his second year cards come out. I don't like sending rookie cards for ttm autos for reasons like this.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See csduncan69's Items on eBay

Went to Derek and David Carr's football camp today. Derek was very nice and talked and took pictures with everyone, but would not sign any autographs. There were 3 people looking to get an autograph. He did take a picture with me though.
    Last edited by Go Sox; 03-08-2015 at 03:13 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12