Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: COMC flippers

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@bballct Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

COMC flippers

I recently updated my blog to better reflect my flipping activities.

http://basketballcardtrader.com/?p=916

I look forward to feedback, comments, discussions.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

Thanks for sharing. Those Davis Prizm RC's keep rising. I'm hoping to add some cards to my COMC port soon, mostly low end though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I find that low ends sale quickly, I'm actually most successful in that range.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for sharing. Those Davis Prizm RC's keep rising. I'm hoping to add some cards to my COMC port soon, mostly low end though.

Is Prizm basically the go to brand for lower end rookies in basketball? I know Topps Chrome is pretty popular in other sports but without it in basketball has Prizm picked up the slack? Or was Topps Chrome never really that big in basketball to begin with?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

Is Prizm basically the go to brand for lower end rookies in basketball? I know Topps Chrome is pretty popular in other sports but without it in basketball has Prizm picked up the slack? Or was Topps Chrome never really that big in basketball to begin with?

Yeah Prizm is pretty much the substitute for Topps Chrome. There were a couple of years where Panini didn't have that go to low end product until Prizm came along. It's only now where we are seeing the prices of Prizm rookies starting to rise.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors
    See alexmovel's Items on eBay

I'm actually glad this topic came up, I had a question and you would both be good people to ask since you are both international buyers sellers. I was wondering 2 different situation what would happen. I want to avoid paying extra fees.

If I buy a card with store credit and opt not to ship it to myself. Do I have to pay a fee for storing it? Does it matter what the card is worth?

Also if I do buy a card with store credit and decide I want to sell it (flip it) then would that make a difference in the storage cost?

I'm looking to flip so low end cards but if its gonna end up costing me then it might not be worth it.

Thanks in advance for any info you can give me,
    Alex
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Toronto Raptors Cards and Michael Jordan

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm actually glad this topic came up, I had a question and you would both be good people to ask since you are both international buyers sellers. I was wondering 2 different situation what would happen. I want to avoid paying extra fees.

If I buy a card with store credit and opt not to ship it to myself. Do I have to pay a fee for storing it? Does it matter what the card is worth?

Also if I do buy a card with store credit and decide I want to sell it (flip it) then would that make a difference in the storage cost?

I'm looking to flip so low end cards but if its gonna end up costing me then it might not be worth it.

Thanks in advance for any info you can give me,
    Alex

There's a $0.01 monthly fee on each card for sale listed above $0.75. Storage is free if the card's below or not posted for sale. Also free for 90 days if you're the original owner of the item.

Otherwise the storage plan stays the same if you flip. There's a $0.25 fee that get's passed on through sales until the item's eventually shipped (a bit confusing). No impact if you only plan to flip.

Also remember that there's a 20% cashout fee.
    Last edited by movel23; 02-24-2015 at 10:03 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors
    See alexmovel's Items on eBay

Thanks so much that's great information. I was wondering if I could keep the cards I bought with store credit in there for as long as I want until I'm ready for a shipment. Thanks again
    Alex

There's a $0.01 monthly fee on each card for sale listed above $0.75. Storage is free if the card's below or not posted for sale. Also free for 90 days if you're the original owner of the item.

Otherwise the storage plan stays the same if you flip. There's a $0.25 fee that get's passed on through sales until the item's eventually shipped (a bit confusing). No impact if you only plan to flip.

Also remember that there's a 20% cashout fee.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I posted a summary of my February sales, take a look and let me know if any questions.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (20)
    Country
    See wethenorth's Items on eBay

usually how long it takes to flip a $5+ card?

I have joined comc for more than a month, things under $1 are the easiest to flip (1 day - 1 month), however (as of today) only sold one card that is $12+

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast