Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to see you posting success again.

Thanks man...a month later haha. Work is eating up a lot of time but I appreciate anyone still taking the time to check out my thread.

Here's what I've gotten TTM the last month:

Josh Hart 1/1 c/o Frederick Keys in 334 days

Auston Matthews 1/1 8x10 c/o ZSC Lions in 99 days

John "The All-Star Game MVP" Scott 1/1 8x10 c/o St. John's IceCaps in 78 days

Derek Ryan 1/1 8x10 c/o Carolina Hurricanes in 46 days

Justin Berfield 1/1 8x10 c/o Virgin Produced in 39 days

Dino Stamatopoulos 1/1 8x10 c/o Starburns Industries in 39 days

Elissa Steamer 1/1 8x10 c/o home in 27 days

Mike Vallely 2/1 8x10s c/o Street Plant Inc. in 27 days

Steve Caballero 1/1 8x10 c/o home in 27 days

SCF Rewards
    Country

Loving these old THPS characters autos in this last post. Steamer, Vallely, Caballero! Very cool!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you know of any other former Tigers that sign other than Bennie Logan? I'm going to send to him but am trying to expand my collection. Thanks! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you know of any other former Tigers that sign other than Bennie Logan? I'm going to send to him but am trying to expand my collection. Thanks! :)

None that I know of offhand. The only one I can specifically remember getting in the past few years was Tyrann Mathieu and he has long since stopped signing.

Loving these old THPS characters autos in this last post. Steamer, Vallely, Caballero! Very cool!

That was actually my inspiration to send to them. I grew up with and absolutely LOVED those games so I'm trying to get what I'd consider the original 15 skaters from the games (pretty much through Underground 2). I also have Geoff Rowley, Jamie Thomas, Andrew Reynolds, Bam Margera, and Eric Koston. So if you ever have any leads on Kareem Campbell, Bob Burnquist, Rune Glifberg, Bucky Lasek, Chad Muska, or Tony himself, let me know haha. I actually have one out to Rodney Mullen right now that hopefully comes back, fingers crossed. Glad someone else appreciated these though.

Anyway, here are my latest returns:

Frank Lampard 1/1 8x10 c/o New York City FC in 299 days

Mike Sislo 1/1 8x10 c/o Albany Devils in 95 days

Travis Sanheim 1/1 8x10 c/o Calgary Hitmen in 56 days

I also have quite a few IP autographs to catch up on here so here goes:

This first bunch are from my first Lakewood Blueclaws trip of the year to see them take on the Marlins' A affiliate, the Greensboro Grasshoppers. I needed a few guys from each team and ended up getting all of them pre-game, which is very rare for me.

Alberto Tirado 1/1 Phillies' #21 prospect
    I absolutely ™™™™™™™ love his signature.

Cornelius Randolph 1/1 Phillies' #5 prospect and 2015 1st round pick (10th overall) and MLB.com's #81 prospect
    Great signer right now but very quiet. I feel like he's gonna get tough down the line.

Franklyn Kilome 1/1 Phillies' #8 prospect
    Great signer and really nice guy, he's got great raw talent but he needs to work on locating. He's gotten absolutely CRUSHED through his first 3 starts.

Jose Pujols 1/1 Phillies' #25 prospect
    This is the guy on this team that I'm really excited to watch progress this year. There's something about his game that I really like. Very raw but the tools are all there. He's a big kid who should fill out and become a monster with more time and experience. He could end up being a bust but I'd say to keep an eye on this guy.

Anfernee Seymour 1/1 Marlins' #13 prospect
    This guy has unreal speed. Like, serious game-changing speed. He just needs to work on his approach at the plate and his defense.

Cody Poteet 1/1 Marlins' #19 prospect
    Big fan of how this one came out. Nice, big, bold signature.

Jhonny Santos 1/1 ticket Marlins' #29 prospect
    Couldn't find any photos to print up for him to sign so I figured I'd snag him on my ticket. Glad I did because he gave me a nice, full signature.

Justin Jacome 1/1 Marlins' #22 prospect
    He was charting but had no problem signing. Really nice guy.

Josh Naylor 1/1 Marlins #2 prospect and 2015 1st round pick (12th overall)
    This guy was the main reason for my trip and he did not disappoint. First off, he was a great signer and very personable. Not only that though, he was the star of the game. He knocked in 2 runs including the game-winner in the 8th inning with a triple off the wall in dead center. Very excited to follow this guy's path to the majors.

Last week I went to my 2nd game of the year to see Lakewood take a team that's been a favorite of mine the past few years, The Hagerstown Suns (Nationals affiliate). They're always great signers and just a fun team to watch that's usually full of prospects. Here was my haul:

Edwin Lora 1/1 Nationals' #24 prospect
    He was one of the first guys out of the clubhouse and there's something I really like about his signature.

Jakson Reetz 1/1 Nationals' #17 prospect
    I was a bit surprised he asked my name considering he was cranking out pages for guys but I don't mind personalizations. Might be tough later. On the field he's had an interesting season so far. He's struggling to get hits, but he's still got a better OBP than almost anyone on his team. If he keeps it up, the hits will come.

Kelvin Gutierrez 1/1 Nationals' #26 prospect
    He's low on the Nats' prospect list but I could see him making moves up that list before season's end. He looks like a good fielding 3rd baseman and he's got a great line drive swing.

Mariano Rivera Jr. 1/1
    He's not really on any prospect lists but I couldn't not get a signature from the son of one of the all-time greats. He's off to a good start with only 1 run allowed in 5 appearances and a 2-0 record. Also, like his dad, he has a gorgeous signature.

Rhett Wiseman 1/1 Nationals' #23 prospect
    He's off to a rough start but I did get to see him his only HR off the season so far that night, so that was pretty cool.

Ryan Ripken 1/1
    Another guy whose chances of ever making it are slim but I mean, he's Cal's son. How am I not gonna get a photo signed just for that reason alone?

Victor Robles 2/2 Nationals' #3 prospect and #60 overall
    This guy was the guy I was most excited to see play and he did not disappoint in the slightest. He's only 18 and off to a blistering start in his first full season. He went 3-4 with 3 runs, 3 RBIs, a triple, an easy steal of 3rd, and a BOMB of a HR. This kid is the real deal. I had him sign my photo before the game and waited around after to get him to sign a foul ball I had caught and also got a picture with him. Incredibly nice. One thing of note is that he has two different signatures. I got one of each with his quick one on the photo and his full on the ball. His full signature is so big that it actually goes from panel to panel

Lastly, I went to a comedy show the other night to see current SNL cast member, Pete Davidson. He's right up there as one of my favorites on the current cast so I brought a photo figuring I might have a chance to get it signed since I've had luck at this place before. Pete did his set (which was hilarious btw) and instead of going over by the door to say hello to fans leaving as others have done at this venue in the past when I've gone, he immediately went to the back and I had no shot at all. So I gave up and got in my car and started leaving the parking garage, but I had this feeling that I had to try again. I parked near the exit and went back up the walkway to the club and ran into one of Pete's openers and a writer on SNL, Dave Sirus. I started talking to him about his set and asked him about some SNL stuff (favorite stuff he's written, favorite guests) and just really enjoying a behind the scenes look at the show I've loved for most of my life. He sees the folder under my arm holding the photo and asks what it is and I tell him it was a picture I was hoping to have Pete sign. He grabs it and says "no problem" and runs back inside. 5 minutes later he came back out with it signed in blue sharpie. Sometimes you just gotta follow that hunch.

Last edited by Marshall658; 04-26-2016 at 11:21 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

Nice Lampard. I may have to send to him to get a photo signed for a friend of my who is a MASSIVE Chelsea fan.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Amazing IP success recently.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

Excellent thread with a wide variety of returns from TTM and IP. Love the collection.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Excellent thread with a wide variety of returns from TTM and IP. Love the collection.

Thanks man. Glad to see you back on here. And thanks to everyone else you checked out my thread. I have a bit of catching up to do here so without further ado, here are my TTM successes since my last update:

Eric Weddle 1/1 8x10 c/o San Diego Chargers in 586 days

Sean Newcomb 1/1 8x10 c/o Mississippi Braves in 14 days

Amir Garrett 1/1 c/o Pensacola Blue Wahoos in 21 days

Cody Bellinger 1/1 8x10 c/o Tulsa Drillers in 19 days

Brian O'Neill 1/1 8x10 c/o Albany Devils in 127 days

Ruud Van Nistelrooy 1/1 8x10 c/o team in 29 days

Ian Happ 1/1 8x10 c/o Myrtle Beach Pelicans in 23 days

Jonathan Banks 1/1 8x10 c/o home in 18 days

John Landis 2/2 8x10s c/o PO Box in 18 days

Fred Willard 1/1 8x10 c/o home in 18 days

Ben Platt 1/1 8x10 c/o Broadway show in 7 days

Joonas Donskoi 1/1 8x10 c/o San Jose Sharks in 109 days

Robin Ventura 1/1 8x10 c/o Chicago White Sox in 12 days

Ryan Kesler 1/1 8x10 c/o Vancouver Canucks in 874 days

Vladislav Namestnikov 1/1 8x10 c/o Tampa Bay Lightning in 471 days

Tyler Johnson 1/1 8x10 c/o Tampa Bay Lightning in 248 days

Yann Danis 1/1 8x10 c/o Albany Devils in 162 days

Eddie George 1/1 8x10 c/o Broadway show in 139 days

William Nylander 1/1 8x10 c/o Toronto Maple Leafs in 119 days

Dave Andreychuk 2/2 8x10s c/o home in 112 days

Danielle Brooks 1/1 8x10 c/o Broadway show in 65 days

Willy Adames 1/1 8x10 c/o Montgomery Biscuits in 58 days

Mike Bibby 1/1 8x10 c/o home in 46 days

Malcolm Butler 1/1 8x10 c/o agent in 362 days

David Paulino 1/1 8x10 c/o Corpus Christi Hooks in 30 days

Mariano Duncan 1/1 8x10 c/o Myrtle Beach Pelicans in 30 days

Tom Koehler 1/1 8x10 c/o Miami Marlins in 20 days

Brian Rafalski 1/1 8x10 c/o home in 20 days

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didn't post these the other night but here's my IP success over the past couple of months:

First up is from the Yankees' Single A affiliate, the Charleston Riverdogs, one and only trip to Lakewood this season at the end of April.

Hoy Jun Park 1/1 8x10
    Yankees #13 prospect. Really nice kid. Signed a ton. His signature is nothing special but I like how it turned out.

Thairo Estrada 1/1 8x10
    Yankees' #26 prospect. He's moved up to Tampa since I saw him play and he's clearly got a lot of raw talent. Could be a big prospect for the Yanks down the line. I can already tell he's gonna be a tough signer though.

Trey Amburgey 1/1 8x10
    Yankees' #28 prospect. He's already got major league size and may have been a steal for the Yankees in the 13th round. He's struggled in his move to Tampa so far but was on fire in Charleston before the call-up.

Jhalan Jackson 1/1 8x10
    He's not exactly high on the prospect radar but he's got the size and power to make some moves. He can absolutely mash and when he's hot, he's a monster. He just needs to be more consistent at the plate.

Kyle Holder 2/2 8x10 and card
    Yankees' #21 prospect and 2015 1st round pick. Unfortunately I didn't get to see him play as he was recovering from an injury, but he did travel with the team. Postgame he did a short workout on the field and signed for everyone before going to the clubhouse. Really nice guy but I could see him becoming tough down the line.

Domingo Acevedo 1/1 8x10 and a pic with
    Yankees' #7 prospect. This is the main guy I was there to see. He pitched that day so he didn't sign much pregame. He was absolutely dominant, pitching 8 innings while only allowing 2 hits (one of which was a solo HR) and only 1 walk. This is THE guy to watch in the lower levels of the Yankees system right now without a doubt. Postgame I was able to get him to sign my photo and took a picture with me. Nice signature, too.

My next trip to Lakewood was to see Boston's affiliate, the Greenville Drive, who also only had one trip up here this season. Unlike the Riverdogs game, this was a nice showcase of the hitters for both sides as Lakewood won 10-7.

Austin Glorius 1/1 8x10
    He's not really a prospect by any means, but man I just like the way this guy pitches. He strikes out at least one guy an inning and relief and could make it if he becomes more consistent.

Austin Rei 1/1 8x10
    Red Sox' #22 prospect. He was a 3rd round pick for Boston but has struggled so far as a pro. He didn't play so I didn't really get to see what he was doing right or wrong and honestly, he was kind of a jerk when he signed postgame.

Josh Ockimey 1/1 8x10
    Red Sox' #14 prospect. He's got big time power and is an incredibly nice kid who seemed flattered that people wanted his autograph and thanked me for coming out to the game. I'm really pulling for him after meeting him.

Marc Brakeman 1/1 8x10
    Red Sox' # 21 prospect. He struggled out of the gate but since being moved to the bullpen in a long relief role he has brought his ERA down over a full point and seems to have gotten his confidence back. Lots of potential.

Roniel Raudes 1/1 8x10
    Red Sox' #12 prospect. He's not a big guy but man can he throw. As he gets older and fills out, the sky is really the limit, even though he's likely at least 3 or 4 years away from the majors.

Luis Alexandre Basabe 1/1 8x10
    Red Sox' #7 prospect. He's got five tool potential but man, trying to pick him apart from his twin brother postgame was damn near impossible haha. His signature is AWFUL though.

Anderson Espinoza 1/1 8x10
    Current Padres' #1 prospect and #34 prospect in all of baseball. This guy was the main attraction and possibly the top guy to come through all year. Unfortunately he got ROCKED that night on the mound. However, he was still incredibly nice postgame despite it all and he racked for everyone who waited. I love how this one came out.

My next trip to Lakewood was to see the Pirates' affiliate, the West Virginia Power, in the middle of May. They're pretty loaded with talent so it was definitely a worthwhile trip. However, one my biggest regrets of the year happened at this game. I was running late so I forgot to throw a ROMLB in the car and of course, the first person I run into in the parking lot is former Yankee and WS Champ, Charlie Hayes, who was at the game to see his son play and I had nothing to get signed. Definitely a missed opportunity. I did get everyone else I need though.

Dario Agrazal 1/1 8x10
    Pirates' #30 prospect. He is a stereotypical groundball pitcher and he's young. Not really sure what to make of him yet but I can see why the Pirates are high on him.

Mitch Keller 1/1 8x10
    Pirates' #14 prospect. The kid can flat out throw and has been lights out in the SAL so far this year. His WHIP is 0.88 and his K/BB ratio is absolutely bonkers. Lots of potential here.

Cole Tucker 1/1 8x10
    Pirates' #9 prospect and 2014 1st round pick. He made short work of his time in the SAL this year and quickly moved up to Bradenton, but has struggled a bit. He's only just turned 20 though and clearly has the makeup and skills to respond and improve.

Ke'Bryan Hayes 1/1 8x10
    Pirates' #6 prospect, #92 prospect overall, 2015 1st round pick, and son of Charlie Hayes. He's very young for the league and is still more than holding his own. He's got a very polished approach and can hit to all fields. I just hope the Pirates don't rush him, although I don't think they will.

My most recent trip to Lakewood was for Father's Day. I didn't really go with the intentions to graph, but I brought a couple of photos along because that's just the way I am haha. That afternoon they played the largely devoid of prospects Kannapolis Intimidators, affiliate of the Chicago White Sox. I started out getting the last few guys I needed from Lakewood before heading over to get the couple of guys I needed from the other side.

Luke Leftwich 1/1 8x10
    He's not a top prospect but I can't help but notice when a guy is having a breakout year so I figured I'd snag him before he got moved up. It was a good thing I did too because he ended up getting promoted not long after the SAL All-Star Break.

Josh Tobias 1/1 8x10
    Another guy having a breakout year. He's been THE guy for the Claws this year. He's in his first full season after being drafted out of Florida last year and been far and away the most consistent hitter for Lakewood, driving in 50+ runs and batting just about .300, impressive numbers for a second baseman.

Landon Lassiter 1/1 8x10
    He's not on any lists really but he's having kind of a breakout season after being taken in 21st round last year out of North Carolina. Actually, since turning pro he's really done nothing but hit over 3 levels so far, including his first few games in Winston-Salem since his recent promotion. He also LOVED this picture and immediately took it over to his teammates to show off, which was kinda cool to watch. I wouldn't be surprised to see him start to get more discussion as a legit prospect if he finishes out this last month strong.

Max Dutto 1/1 ticket
    I had a great picture to get signed by him but of course, my printer ran out of ink right before I left so I just got my ticket signed instead. He was drafted literally about a week prior to this (9th round) so it was cool to see one of the new draftees already getting a shot. I got to chat him up a bit as well and it was really cool to get the POV from a guy just making the leap to the pros.

Luis Martinez 1/1 8x10
    White Sox' #29 prospect. I waited forever for him to come out so of course he was charting. He didn't mind signing at all though.

And last but not least, I got to see one of my favorite bands growing up play live in June and also got to attend a meet and greet with them before the show. For being a VIP I was given a poster and got it signed by the entire band. Can't wait to get it framed and put up on the wall. Honestly, the whole show was amazing. I felt like I was in 8th grade again seeing these groups perform live together.

Dashboard Confessional 1/1 poster

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've had quite a few cool TTM and IP successes in the past 2 weeks so I figured it was time to post again. Here we go with the TTMs:

Carson Kelly 2/2 8x10s c/o Memphis Redbirds in 22 days

Dovydas Neverauskas 1/1 8x10 c/o Indianapolis Indians in 22 days

Chih-Wei Hu 1/1 8x10 c/o Montgomery Biscuits in 22 days

Max Kepler 1/1 8x10 c/o Twins in 22 days

Ricardo Pinto 2/2 8x10s c/o Reading Fightin' Phils in 22 days

Joe Musgrove 1/1 8x10 c/o Fresno Grizzlies in 19 days

Mel Stottlemyre 1/1 8x10 c/o home in 16 days (w/$10 donation)

Nathan Eovaldi 1/1 8x10 c/o Yankees in 8 days

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast