Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Marshall658's NEW TTM and IP Success Thread

So after going into my thread today and realizing that imageshack pretty much took down ALL of my pics, I figured it might be time to just start a new thread. It's a little disappointing since I've been posting in that one since I started here almost 3 years ago but it'll bother me seeing all the broken photo links every time I post, so here we go.

Mitch Gueller 1/1 c/o Williamsport Crosscutters in 554 days
    Nice, unexpected return from the Phillies' 2012 1st round pick.

Andrej Sustr 1/1 c/o Tampa Bay Lightning in 452 days

Mike Kickham 1/1 c/o Fresno Grizzlies in 281 days

Clayton Kershaw 1/1 8x10 c/o Los Angeles Dodgers in 217 days
    Still blows me away that this guy continues to sign year after year. Love how this one came out.

Anton Stralman 1/1 8x10 c/o Tampa Bay Lightning in 80 days
    Great return from a very good all-around defenseman. This was the first recorded success from him on SCN in over 4 years.

Miikka Salomaki 1/1 8x10 c/o Milwaukee Admirals in 24 days
    Nice return from one of the Preds' top prospects.

Dan Fouts 1/1 8x10 c/o home in 12 days
    As a Chargers fan, I don't know why I never sent to him before. Quick turnaround for a HOFer and one of the best signers out there.

Tyler Glasnow 1/1 c/o Bradenton Marauders in 236 days
    One of my favorite prospects in all of baseball.

Kris Bryant 1/1 8x10 c/o Iowa Cubs in 200 days
    I saw he was saying on Twitter that he'd sign if people sent, so I gave it a shot just because, then totally forgot until it came on. Awesome return from one of the top prospects in baseball.

Shea Weber 1/1 8x10 c/o Nashville Predators in 74 days
    Awesome return from one of, if not, the top defenseman in the NHL. He could very well win the Norris Trophy this year.

Bradley Cooper 1/1 8x10 c/o Broadway show in 47 days

Mike Fisher 1/1 8x10 c/o Nashville Predators in 30 days
    Great return from Mr. Carrie Underwood, who is in the middle of a great rebound season.

Josh Radnor 1/1 8x10 c/o Broadway show in 25 days
    Fantastic return from the man who played Ted Mosby on "How I Met Your Mother", which was one of my favorite shows.

Daniel Paille 1/1 8x10 c/o Boston Bruins in 23 days
    Nice return from one of the most underrated players out there right now. He's a perfect bottom 6 player and doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Mathew Barzal 1/1 8x10 c/o Seattle Thunderbirds in 15 days
    Great return from one of the top prospects heading into the 2015 NHL Draft.

I also went to a New Jersey Devils event for Season Ticket Holders yesterday and snagged a bunch of autographs from the guys on the team. Only really missed one guy I was hoping to get. Here's the haul:

Tuomo Ruutu 8x10

Scott Gomez 8x10

Patrik Elias Team Photo (Also Brian Rolston which was obtained TTM)

Michael Ryder card

Michael Cammalleri 8x10

Martin Havlat 8x10

Marek Zidlicky card

Cory Schneider 8x10 (previously signed by Roberto Luongo)

Jordin Tootoo 8x10

Jaromir Jagr card

Dainius Zubrus card

Adam Henrique 8x10
    My favorite of the day. This happened during my first season with season tickets and I've never had more fun at a live game. So happy he agreed to add the inscription. This one is already up on the wall in my Devils man cave.

And I picked this up at another Devils' mystery puck night a week or so ago. One of my favorite guys on the team, too.
    Adam Larsson puck
    Last edited by Marshall658; 02-19-2015 at 11:27 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

love the thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Best thread on here. Love the bradley cooper and Josh Radnor, HIMYM is also one of my favorite shows. Hopefully my Bryant and Fouts come back now too. Keep up the great successes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the love guys. Always happy to see people are still checking my thread out.

Anyway, I've had 5 more returns since my last update and another IP success.

Marco Estrada 1/1 c/o Milwaukee Brewers in 691 days
    Sent this out right at the start of the 2013 season. Very surprised to see it come back. I feel like I've been getting more 1+ year returns than ever lately.

John Lithgow 1/1 8x10 c/o Broadway show in 50 days
    Awesome return from one of my favorite actors of all-time. Loved him in 3rd Rock From the Sun and he was absolutely fantastic during his guest run on Dexter.

Warren Moon 2/2 c/o home in 33 days
    Great return from the HOF QB. Love how these two came out.

Josh Morrissey 2/2 c/o Kelowna Rockets in 31 days
    Nice return from one of the top defensive prospects in hockey and the Winnipeg Jets' 2013 1st round pick (13th overall).

Jaroslav Halak 1/1 8x10 c/o New York Islanders in 26 days
    Great return from the Isles' starting goaltender. He's been one of the biggest reasons for their turnaround this season.

And last night I picked up an IP 'graph I've been trying to snag all of the hockey season thus far.
    Ryane Clowe on my jersey

I've been a huge fan of the guy since he played in San Jose so when he came to the Devils, I wanted his jersey. I got this for the start of the season and unfortunately he suffered another concussion and hasn't played since November. I was really worried I wasn't going to be able to get it signed since he hasn't been at any of the player events and may very well retire at the end of the season (or go on Long Term Injured Reserve). Well last night I was leaving the game and decided I'd take the stairs that take me past the suite level where the players sit and wouldn't you know it, Ryane (and the other injured/scratched players) were waiting for the elevator and I finally got him to sign it for me. He even gave his full signature instead of the usual "RC" he does. So stoked with this one.
    Last edited by Marshall658; 02-22-2015 at 07:29 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome thread as always. Hopefully I get my Bryant back soon to.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Michael Pineda, Kyle Seager and Carlos Delgado

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome thread. Does Fouts sign for free and do you know if Kris Bryant will still sign?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome thread as always. Hopefully I get my Bryant back soon to.

Awesome thread. Does Fouts sign for free and do you know if Kris Bryant will still sign?

Thanks guys. Beginning to think I got really lucky with Bryant. Sometimes those big envelopes stand out and can be helpful I guess. No clue if Bryant is still signing though. And yes Fouts signs for free.

6 more returns since my last update:

Craig Smith 1/1 8x10 c/o Nashville Predators in 40 days
    The Preds continue to be a great signing team for me. Love how this one came out. This guy is looking like a great 2nd liner for Nashville and he's still only 25.

Jake Gyllenhaal 1/1 8x10 c/o Broadway show in 35 days
    Awesome return from one of my favorite actors. He's been in some really great and largely underrated movies like Source Code, Donnie Darko, and Zodiac and of course he's probably best known for Brokeback Mountain and The Day After Tomorrow.

Michael McCarron 1/1 8x10 c/o London Knights in 19 days
    Great return from Montreal Canadiens 2013 1st round pick (25th overall).

Jason Dickinson 1/1 8x10 c/o Guelph Storm in 19 days
    Nice return from the Dallas Stars 2013 1st round pick (29th overall).

Bryce Pinkham 1/1 8x10 c/o Broadway show in 14 days
    He's not a well-known actor by any means, but he's my favorite Broadway actor right now and was nominated for a Tony for his performance in A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder. I actually really enjoy going to Broadway shows and I think this guy is super talented so I figured I'd write him and I got one of the coolest successes I've ever had. Aside from this photo, he also wrote me an entire letter on his personal stationary. Really cool return.

Johnny Boychuk 2/1 8x10s in 36 days c/o New York Islanders
    Awesome return from the Stanley Cup-winning defenseman. I mailed him a photo of him with the Isles which he signed. He also wrote a short note saying "I hope you don't mind that I also added a photo of my own" and included a second signed 8x10 of him holding the Cup which is really awesome. He definitely just became one of my new favorite non-Devils to root for.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome stuff once again. Have to start sending to Broadway shows haha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See adamluangraj_123's Items on eBay

Awesome stuff, I'm bummed about my Warren Moon, it's been out over 3 months now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys. Sending to actors/actresses while they're on Broadway is one of the best tips I can give someone. One of the best and only ways to get some A-Listers. I've gotten some really cool ones that way, Alec Baldwin probably being my favorite. Paul Rudd was signing that way a few years ago too.

Anyway, I have a few more successes to add since my last update:

Anthony Bennett 1/1 8x10 c/o Minnesota Timberwolves in 178 days
    Great return from the former 1st overall draft pick.

John Wall 1/1 8x10 c/o Washington Wizards in 52 days
    Awesome return from one of the most exciting players in the NBA and another 1st overall draft pick. I'm not a huge basketball fan, but I love watching this kid play. I almost never mail to NBA players, but I think it's kind of funny that I got back 2 1st overall picks in the same week.

Brendan Perlini 1/1 8x10 c/o Niagara Ice Dogs in 33 days
    Nice return from one of the Coyotes' top prospects and a 2014 1st round pick (12th overall).

Stephen Rannazzisi 1/1 8x10 c/o home in 28 days
    Awesome return from one of the actors on the funniest show on TV, The League. I did a bit of research and found this address myself (I've been trying this more and more lately) and it worked! Always feels a bit extra special when you get successes that way in my opinion. Love how this came out.

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast