Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 more returns today:

Lou Lamoriello 2/2 c/o New Jersey Devils in 6 days
    Super quick turnaround for the former long-time Devils GM and HHOFer. I added him on my team photo and it's already back in the mail to the next so i don't have a photo of it. He was signature #5. I also got a photo signed of him and me from a Devils function from a couple of years ago. The guy is all class and has a fantastic signature. This one is definitely going to get framed for my Devils mancave.

Rhys Hoskins 1/1 c/o Clearwater Threshers in 8 days
    I had planned on getting this signed the next time I went to a Blueclaws game but Rhys was tearing it up so much that he was called up before I got the chance. Love getting these variations signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 returns to start the week:

Chasen Shreve 1/1 8x10 c/o New York Yankees in 10 days
    Big fan of this guy. He's probably been the unsung hero of the Yankees so far this season in bridging the gap between the starters and late relievers. In fact, he and his under 1.00 WHIP has been a huge reason why I consider the Yankees bullpen the best in baseball this year.

Hector Olivera 1/1 8x10 c/o Dodgers ST in 56 days
    Very pleased to get this back as I sent it as soon as I heard he was signed by the Dodgers and sent to extended spring since I've had good luck with the Cuban players TTM in the past (Cespedes, Puig, Soler). He had been an absolute hitting machine in the minors so far until straining a hamstring last month. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in LA soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country

3 more returns to close out the week:

Sean Manaea 1/1 8x10 c/o Wilmington Blue Rocks in 5 days
    Incredibly fast success from one of baseball's top pitching prospects.

Kyle Freeland 1/1 8x10 c/o Grand Junction Rockies in 9 days
    Another one of the top lefties in the minors. Fitting that this is the Manaea would come on back to back days.

Trace Loehr 1/1 c/o Vermont Lake Monsters in 17 days

SCF Rewards
    Country

Feel like I've been talking to myself lately in here lol. But anyway, 2 returns to start the week and a bit of off-season IP hockey graphing.

Gary Sinise 1/1 8x10 c/o Gary Sinise Foundation in 109 days
    Great return from Lt. Dan himself.

Eli Manning 1/1 8x10 c/o Giants Training Facility in 17 days
    AWESOME return from one of my favorite NFL players ever. Third time was a charm for Eli.

Also, this past Wednesday I went to a Devils prospect tournament and being always prepared, I managed to get autographs from the new Devils GM, Ray Shero, and new assistant coach, Alain Nasreddine. Planning on bringing this to more events and hopefully it'll be filled up by the end of the season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome as usual!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. I've been on a bit of a hot streak lately for sure. Not the most volume but lots of really cool successes.

Anyway, 4 returns over the past few days.

Nick Longhi 1/1 8x10 c/o Greenville Drive in 29 days
    Nice return from the Red Sox' #20 prospect. Missed getting his graph when I saw him play here in Lakewood last month so I was glad to be able to get him TTM.

Colin Moran 1/1 c/o Corpus Christi Hooks in 15 days
    Great return from the Astros' # 6 prospect and one of the top 3B prospects in the minors right now. Great to see him signing TTM this season.

Sergei Brylin 2/2 c/o home in 14 days
    Awesome return from one of my all-time favorite Devils. He was one of only 5 players to be a part of all three Devils' Stanley Cup teams and likely the only one whose number won't be retired by the team. He's currently coaching with the Devils' AHL affiliate in Albany. Also, he gave his full signature on these which is pretty awesome since I've noticed usually he just signs "S Brylin". Now I need to figure out who to send the team photo out to next.

Zach Davies 1/1 8x10 c/o Norfolk Tides in 6 days
    Super fast success from the O's #4 prospect. Love that I was able to get him on a pic from the Futures Game and it really came out great.

SCF Rewards
    Country

what address did u use for moran

SCF Rewards
    Country

what address did u use for moran

c/o Corpus Christi Hooks
    734 E. Port Avenue
    Corpus Christi, TX 78401

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sick returns! Love the Manning, I really have to send him something while he's still signing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sick returns! Love the Manning, I really have to send him something while he's still signing.

Yeah I'm very happy I was able to get him finally. Now Peyton is the only Manning I'm missing and I doubt I'll be adding him. I've tried him 3 times, once with a jersey...that's about my limit.

Two more returns the first half of this week.

Norichika Aoki 1/1 8x10 c/o San Francisco Giants in 11 days
    Jumped in on the Aoki train and got a nice 8x10 of him with the Brewers. Always liked him.

Clark Gillies 1/1 8x10 c/o home in 16 days
    I got one of these awesome Islanders' Legends photos signed by Bryan Trottier when I first started collecting and now got this one by Gillies to go along with it. Whoever on the Isles' media team created these did a great job and they look awesome signed.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast