Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let's 50/50 minor leagues!!!!

So I bought a box of THM since I go to AAA games and never really have enough stuff to get signed. Now, of course ill need as many from the set as I can get. I can help with Pacific Coast league teams. I go to Round Rock Express (Rangers AAA) games so I am willing to help anyone who needs them or any of their opponents. Anyone else in the same boat???

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See None's Items on eBay

I can get anyone in the Southern League. I go to a lot of the Chattanooga Lookout games!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (28)
    Country
    See jaydub2001's Items on eBay

@bryanATX my local area team is Colorado Springs. Our two teams are in the same conference so see the same teams but the west teams which don't come through every year mean that I'll see some teams you won't and vice versa. Could be interested in a 50/50 trade in that case. Looks like you'll see Albuquerque, Las Vegas, Salt Lake, and El Paso which I won't see and I'll see Reno, Tacoma, Fresno, and Sacramento.

I'll stay tuned to your thread as the season gets underway.

-Jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds good Jeff! Obviously we'll know more when the rosters come out, but will definitely be beneficial!

-Bryan

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Marines
    Baltimore Orioles
    See autographs2000's Items on eBay

I live over two hours away from the neartest professional baseball team. I'd love to do 50/50 with all you guys. I'm interested in the PCL and the Southern League. PM me and let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Due to SCF rules, as a newer member I can't run a 50/50 but we could work something out and I could help you with a trade or whatever. I can do the Midwest League.
    Last edited by WIsportsfan19; 02-20-2015 at 01:29 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shortking98's Items on eBay

My home team is New Britain (Rockies AA, Eastern League) and I'll be taking 50/50s this year. I'll probably hit up a few of you guys as well for 50/50s

SCF Rewards
    Country

Home team is Lake County Captains, can get most else of Midwest League. Cards only, will be signed in blue Staedtler fine point.

Will not take 50/50s on:
    Grant Hockin

SCF Rewards
    Country

My home team is the Frederick Keys (Carolina League) and Hagerstown Suns (SAL) so I can help with either of them and any opponents

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will be doing a 50/50 for the Syracuse Chiefs (INT)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast