Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd love to do a 50/50 with ya'll. I have already started pulling out guys I think will be in each league
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

Hi, just wanted to remind everyone of the SCF rules:

SCF 50/50 Rules!
    We are seeing alot of posts for 50/50's and just wanted to be sure that these transactions were following these guidelines:

1~You must use the SCF trade manager.
    2~Dates items to be mailed back must be included in trade manager.
    3~It must be a true 50/50 attempt. Do not send more than 2 items for each one attempted to be signed and returned.
    4~Everything sent must be listed.
    5~Who is paying return postage must be specified in the trade manager as part of the trade.
    6~All 50/50 trades must be understood that they are attempting to get the items signed and that may not happen.
    7~Must Send First Tagged members can not do 50/50 events as the signer.
    These rules are in place as we have had a few issues in the past with 50/50 transactions and the trades were never posted. We need you all to follow these guidelines to help protect you from any potential scam.

If you are unsure how to post a trade in the SCF Trade Manager, the tutorial is linked below
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=412929
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Who came up with the don't send more then 2 nonsense? If I were to take a 50/50, I'd rather have several to get done from one persone then 2 from a bunch of people.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (28)
    Country
    See jaydub2001's Items on eBay

Who came up with the don't send more then 2 nonsense? If I were to take a 50/50, I'd rather have several to get done from one persone then 2 from a bunch of people.

I think the rule means that a true 50/50 is X cards for X cards and not Y cards for X cards in return. At least that's the way I read it.

Jeff

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

Hi. I don't think that you are interpreting the rule correctly, so let me try to explain the "nonsense". 50/50 means that 50% goes to the person trying to get the signature, and 50% goes to the person who sent the items. The rule is stating that the person trying to get the signatures cannot say that they want 4 items sent to them by 1 person and will send 1 signed item back (i.e. if you want me to get person X, you must send 4 balls, and I will only send you one signed ball back). That is not a 50/50.
    The rule is not saying that only two things can be sent, if you negotiate that you will send 100 cards and they will get all 100 sent and will return 50 signed cards, by all means, go right ahead, as long as the percentage is 50% kept by the person getting the signatures, and 50% sent to the person supplying the items.

Hope that helps.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Marines
    Baltimore Orioles
    See autographs2000's Items on eBay

With that being said, I am ready to 50/50!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I go to Lansing Lugnuts games, Midwest League and do some visiting teams. Would love to 50/50!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pete_rose_is_king's Items on eBay

International league AAA (Pirates) and the team that come here

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Hi. I don't think that you are interpreting the rule correctly, so let me try to explain the "nonsense". 50/50 means that 50% goes to the person trying to get the signature, and 50% goes to the person who sent the items. The rule is stating that the person trying to get the signatures cannot say that they want 4 items sent to them by 1 person and will send 1 signed item back (i.e. if you want me to get person X, you must send 4 balls, and I will only send you one signed ball back). That is not a 50/50.
    The rule is not saying that only two things can be sent, if you negotiate that you will send 100 cards and they will get all 100 sent and will return 50 signed cards, by all means, go right ahead, as long as the percentage is 50% kept by the person getting the signatures, and 50% sent to the person supplying the items.

Hope that helps.

That's what I figured. It's just worded terribly. thx.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can 50/50 the Baltimore Orioles and visitors beside Boston, Yankees and maybe Angels. I only like Topps cards. I can also consign photos and ROMLB's. Just ask me the player and i will give price

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast