Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Robert!! Just Give Me The Best Price Ya Can My Friend & I'll Take Both Them From Ya. Do Ya Happen To Have Any Eli Manning Patches Or Jsy Card's Or Even Ftball Card's.

Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

Hey Robert!! Just Give Me The Best Price Ya Can My Friend & I'll Take Both Them From Ya. Do Ya Happen To Have Any Eli Manning Patches Or Jsy Card's Or Even Ftball Card's.

Thanks, John

I'm going downhill fast. I actually only have the leather kings ball card now that I went through my stuff. It books at 30 if you can do 15 I will pay shipping and throw in the Eli's I find. Let me know how that sounds.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Robert!! Do You Have Any Eli Manning Patches Or Nicer GU Card's. Could Also Use Peyton Manning Patches Or RC's If Ya Have Any. Just Trying To Make Ya More $$ Buddy. :)

Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Robert!! Do You Have Any Eli Manning Patches Or Nicer GU Card's. Could Also Use Peyton Manning Patches Or RC's If Ya Have Any. Just Trying To Make Ya More $$ Buddy. :)

I wish I did my friend. Cuz they would be all yours. I do have a friend that trades me Manning for Manning so I should be able to score you some

Thanks, John

I wish I did my friend.I do have a friend that trades Manning for Manning and I should be able to score you some good ones

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Robert!! Just See What You Can Do My Friend. :)

Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Robert!! Just See What You Can Do My Friend. :)

Thanks, John

Will do brother. It will take a few days to get them here. If you have certain Manning cards in mind tell me now and I will look for those first on his list. He has thousands of Manning's so I'm sure he'll have some of what you are looking for. Just pm me a list cuz last I knew he had like a hundred different from Rookie year.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Robert!! I'm Mainly Looking For Nicer Patch Card's Of Peyton Manning & Eli Manning OR Ftball GU Card's.

Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Country

[QUOTE=Trains975;13748435]Hey Robert!! I'm Mainly Looking For Nicer Patch Card's Of Peyton Manning & Eli Manning OR Ftball GU Card's.

I will get you a list

Thanks,

I will get you a list

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Robert!! Thanks Again My Good Friend. Ask Your Friend Also If Maybe He Has Any Of These Card's from This Set. ( '13 Topps Magic Mini Red Ser#/50)

Thanks, John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12