Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gene Wilder Now Using a Stamp for TTM

No more golden tickets. Gene is now using a stamp for TTM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See adamluangraj_123's Items on eBay

Yep, I got mine back a month ago and it was a stamp :( kinda bummed about it since he liked signing for his fans. He must have got overwhelmed.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (126)
    Country

If I remember correctly, I heard that he was scheduled to do an autograph signing sometime in the next few months and that he started using the stamp after being scheduled for the signing. Somebody also mentioned that he has done this before leading up to his appearance, and then started signing TTM again after his appearance

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I remember correctly, I heard that he was scheduled to do an autograph signing sometime in the next few months and that he started using the stamp after being scheduled for the signing. Somebody also mentioned that he has done this before leading up to his appearance, and then started signing TTM again after his appearance

Then he should sign the stuff and wait to send it out until after his appearance, instead of ruining our items with a stamp.

SCF Rewards
    Country

he is doing a signing with oc sportscards and they're charging a ridiculous $199.99 for a signed 8x10. avoid doing any business with them

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See adamluangraj_123's Items on eBay

$200 for Gene Wilder?!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad I got him when it was real..
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Michael Pineda, Kyle Seager and Carlos Delgado

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gowarrior's Items on eBay

From an email I got from HollywoodSHow.com. INSANE prices...

Announcing an Exclusive Private Signing
    with Gene Wilder

Happening right now is a special private signing with Gene Wilder. Choose from 8 photos and a poster. We will be offering the following photos in 8x10 and 11x14 sizes. Gene won't be able to personalize your photos.

For an extra fee, we will be accepting send in items for this private signing. Have your favorite photo, poster or book signed by Gene! To send an item to the Hollywood Show for this signing please refer to the Send In option at the bottom of this email. Please have your personal items sent in by Wednesday, March 25th. No exceptions.

The signing will take place on April 1st 2015. Be sure to hurry as time is limited. All orders must be placed by March 31st @ 8pm (PST)

Pricing is as follows:
    8x10 Photo Signed by Gene - $199
    11x14 Photo Signed by Gene - $249
    27x40 Poster Signed by Gene - $399

Want to make your autograph authentic? Choose to have it authenticated from PSA/DNA Authentication Services. The cost for authentication is $10.

To place an order simply click on any one of the images below and you will be directed to that specific item or click HERE to be directed to the store page.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What an absolute joke.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See N/A's Items on eBay

I wonder if they will get more than 3 people paying those stupid prices.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast