Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bill O'Reilly caught being a liar just like Williams, will Fox News do anything?

Bill made up a story completely out of thin air while he was doing his show in a supposed "News" channel...

And yet...I'm willing to place money RIGHT NOW that Fox News does absolutely NOTHING to Billo the Clown.

News Source: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...-falklands-war
    Last edited by JustAlex; 02-21-2015 at 05:46 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't much care for the left wing nut job liberal type. They are always right, can do nothing wrong, and can say whatever the heck they please without consequence. If anyone disagrees with the lefts ideology those folks are always wrong, can do nothing right, and are haters, racists, etc., etc...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

did anyone listen to Riley's response?

do you know both sides of the story?

SCF Rewards
    Country

You are going to need more proof than the Mother Jones Story. O'Reilly gave his rebuttal so that is what everybody should be reviewing and commenting upon.

The piece smacked of a political hatchet job to me. Brian Williams was not the victim of an overzealous political enemy.

Could there be something to the O'Reilly story? I don't know, but right now it is looking like nothing.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Bill made up a story completely out of thin air while he was doing his show in a supposed "News" channel...

And yet...I'm willing to place money RIGHT NOW that Fox News does absolutely NOTHING to Billo the Clown.

News Source: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...-falklands-war

The only thing worse that some news hack like Mother Jones using blatant defamation is liberals buying into it hook, line and sinker and running with it because they have an agenda based on virtually anything and everything other than intelligence and plain ole common sense.

The Mother Jones article outright lies about O'Reilly's claims. I am no O'Reilly fan, in fact he irks me, but reality it reality. O'Reilly has actual news footage of what he claims he was witness to and can back it up. He never claims he was ON the Falkland Islands, he claims he covered the Falkland Island War, which he did. Perpetuating this ignorant dribble put out by Mother Jones is pure ignorance.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The only thing worse that some news hack like Mother Jones using blatant defamation is liberals buying into it hook, line and sinker and running with it because they have an agenda based on virtually anything and everything other than intelligence and plain ole common sense.

The Mother Jones article outright lies about O'Reilly's claims. I am no O'Reilly fan, in fact he irks me, but reality it reality. O'Reilly has actual news footage of what he claims he was witness to and can back it up. He never claims he was ON the Falkland Islands, he claims he covered the Falkland Island War, which he did. Perpetuating this ignorant dribble put out by Mother Jones is pure ignorance.

Did you see the video I posted?

Where he tells his story....

He says he was in a WAR ZONE....IN the Falkland Islands....this was uncovered to be UNTRUE.

Furthermore he's telling a story about how he supposedly saved a cameraman while the army was chasing them or something....does anyone actually believe that?!?

Watch the video....he is making implications at the very least that are NOT TRUE.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

Don't much care for the left wing nut job liberal type. They are always right, can do nothing wrong, and can say whatever the heck they please without consequence. If anyone disagrees with the lefts ideology those folks are always wrong, can do nothing right, and are haters, racists, etc., etc...

this x1000000000

SCF Rewards
    Country

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

O'Reilly clearly embellished his story. He was a rookie reporter back in the days of the Falkland Islands skirmish and from all accounts other than his, showed us back then what his character was made of. Buenos Aires was NOT a war zone. So he did not report from a war zone. No one did. He reported on protests and grossly exaggerated those. Only difference between him and Williams is that Williams had a reputation worthy of losing. O'Reilly, not so much and how Fox handles it is proof enough.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

He never claims he was ON the Falkland Islands, he claims he covered the Falkland Island War, which he did.

Here's what he said:
    "I was in a situation one time, in a war-zone, in Argentina, in the Falklands, where my photographer..."
    He was actually 1,000 miles away from the Falklands. He's a "commentator" people not a real journalist. He does his job well and his job is not to tell the truth to you, but to entertain you. Brian Williams was supposed to telling you the truth that's why he got the boot for 6 months without pay.
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast