Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins New England Patriots Boston Red Sox
    See jimmcnulty1990's Items on eBay

I messed up. Any experience with this?

I ordered a few thing from dacardworld, some supplies, a couple boxes of 14/15 UD Series 2 and a box of 12/13 Certified to help me get to the free shipping option. Problem is, I ordered two boxes of Series 1 by accident. I noticed the mistake right after I placed the order, when it shows you the order confirmation so I emailed them literally right away but this was at 6:40 PM and they close at 7PM so I never got a reply. It says they open at 12PM on Saturdays so hopefully I get a reply later. Guess what Im asking is do you think they will fix it for me and charge me the difference? (Series 2 is a couple more dollars). Thanks for any help.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Of course they will try and fix the problem for you ..... and of course they will charge you the difference
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

At least there are good hits in Series One.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I knew they would charge me the difference if they fixed it, thats obvious I just wasnt sure if they would change it at all because it says all sales are final. Thanks for the reassurance though!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah Series 1 is better but I specifically wanted Series 2. Also, one of the boxes is for my dad

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

I think Series II has been better since 2011-12. Maybe it's just me but I've hit a lot of nicer stuff like Retired Stars Canvas, OPC Update Ovechkin auto etc. Lot's of goodies in Series II to help sell it seeing as how usually the Young Gun balance is off-set and in Series 1's favour.

I have no experience buying from DACardworld but I would expect 99.9% that they would cater to you best they can.
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm just hoping they don't ship it before they see my email

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See allenhawks's Items on eBay

They've got a Toll Free phone # too---- 1-888-440-9787

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

"All sales are final" never means (or at least it shouldn't) a business won't correct a mistake for you, even if it's yours. I you realized a few days from now, different story.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

They are very nice people easy to work with. They will definitely change it for you. I would call them. I have done so a couple of times. They might just cancel that order and have you place a new one.

Give them a call.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns