Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Flawless should be left out completely. Sales of those cards a flopping big time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Flawless should be left out completely. Sales of those cards a flopping big time.

They are probably tanking because of all the bad press from the FAKE game used jerseys in the football version of Flawless. Even if the basketball stuff is legit the brand is basically "tainted" now.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Low-end: Hoops, Court Kings
    Mid-end: Prizm, Select, Gold Standard
    Hi-end: NT, Immaculate

I don't really care for the other products. There needs to be more action shots in the mid to hi-end products.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

The following are the cards that will retain value as brands, obviously there are other cards from other brands that are sought after but we'll stick to these:

Immaculate, NT (for RPAs & logomen), & Prizm (for standard rcs with parallels)

A lot of people mention flawless. For me, I think the Jumbo patches is where the money is for flawless and I have a feeling that the diamond gimmick will fizzle out and prices my plummet.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmniches's Items on eBay

Prizm is an awesome brand. Probably my favorite that I've opened in the last few months since I got back into this.

The cards are really awesome and they seem like they're high quality. The insert sets are BEAUTIFUL.

The one thing I don't like - blaster exclusives with the Blue Mojo GU and Patches. Having the Hobby box and the Jumbo boxes with different items than the blaster.

I'd prefer one solid product run with the chance at anything from the set within any of the boxes I buy.

I think out of everything, the autographs are the weakest cards too. I just don't like how they look. There are so many damn parallels that it gets confusing too.

Prestige just sucks. Some of the cards are pretty dope, but there are 3 DIFFERENT PRESTIGE BRANDS. Prestige, Prestige Plus and Prestige Premium. It's ridiculous. And the $200 boxes at Target aren't worth it at all. Not enough value out of those boxes for $200. My friend has bought two of them and I've got better pulls from the $20 blaster of Prizm with only 1 hit guaranteed. They should just toss out Prestige entirely and they shouldn't worry about having a Target exclusive. Simply getting their product into Target, at a competitive price, should be enough.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See collectorsdispatch's Items on eBay

Since most people can't afford that Immaculate box, Panini has clearly established financial levels to this hobby.

1. Hoops will always be that entry level $75 box. It's the kind of low-risk box that I would have spend my birthday money on as a kid.
    2. I'm not sure about its future, but Prestige seems like a half-and-half mix of regular and mid-grade gasoline. It's always about $100 and, on average, I break even on this box.
    3. Everyone seems to drool on Prizm, so it will probably be the established mid-level box. The risk is moderate but rewarding if you keep believing.
    4. Immaculate is hands down the nicest premium set made in basketball history. Find a few friends that'll split the cost of a case with you. It costs a fortune but opening is a real blast.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12