Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

14-15 UD Retro Young Gus. Where are they coming from?

I realize there's 5 each from Canada & USA "hockey card day" packs....

DOUG HARVEY , RON FRANCIS, THEOREN FLEURY, PIERRE TURGEON, VINCENT DAMPHOUSSE
    BRIAN LEETCH, JOHNNY BOYCHUK, CHRIS OSGOOD, COREY CRAWFORD, PETER FORSBERG

There's also a set that was out much before those... 10 others:
    Brodeur. Linden. Gilmour. Quick. Alfredsson. St. Louis. Hasek. Versteeg. Joseph. Carbonneau.

Those 10, I know were given out (I thought in limited quantities) @ The Expo.... but where else are they coming from? I ask because I see lots of sets for sale on eBay, but I would think that they'd have to be released in much greater quantities than that one show, for many sellers to have full sets for sale.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

I believe many authorized retailers ended up with access to the sets and may be using them as bonus giveaway for group breaks, I also think I saw D and A having them for sale
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Makes sense then, thanks!

I believe many authorized retailers ended up with access to the sets and may be using them as bonus giveaway for group breaks, I also think I saw D and A having them for sale