Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just looking to make a trade or two, or 10 or 0 who knows!

Please check out my extremely complex bucket with 500+ sub albums hidden within, somewhere that no one can find them....

JUST KIDDING!

Please message me or post if you see anything you guys/gals like and maybe we could work something out! Also have some base, numbered and inserts for some pwe trading if anyone has a specific team, player or set they are looking for. I also do some buying too so if you have anything you're looking to sell hit me up as well. Thanks for looking.

http://s1024.photobucket.com/user/ae...?sort=3&page=1

P.S. It's been a great month of trading and buying and I really appreciate everyone for all the trades.
    Last edited by bigherp; 02-25-2015 at 10:25 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any Garoppolos?

SCF Rewards
    Country

No I have literally never had 1 of his cards somehow...I just don't get his sale values for some reason. Maybe he'll be awesome it just seems like the backups of huge qbs like osweiler, mallett, garapollo, kirk cousins etc. get more love because of who they're backing up but when they play they are just average at best.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No I have literally never had 1 of his cards somehow...I just don't get his sale values for some reason. Maybe he'll be awesome it just seems like the backups of huge qbs like osweiler, mallett, garapollo, kirk cousins etc. get more love because of who they're backing up but when they play they are just average at best.

Prospecting him myself.Loved his game in college.I don't know
    what this may say about him but think he might be best 2nd string qb pats have had.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

I see you still have some cards I can use. feel free to see if I have anything tradewise and also can sell anything I have when the price is right... Let me know.
    Thanks, Robert

SCF Rewards
    Country

I see you still have some cards I can use. feel free to see if I have anything tradewise and also can sell anything I have when the price is right... Let me know.
    Thanks, Robert

Hey Robert! I still like the 2 Fred Taylor's but I stayed away from the PC. I also normally by sv but I like your signature as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

Hey Robert! I still like the 2 Fred Taylor's but I stayed away from the PC. I also normally by sv but I like your signature as well.

If you want them you can have them I'm sure I cam find something. I know everyone has at least a few cards that have sentimental value or you had them since being a youngin. I got cards worth 50 in the book that I wouldn't sell for 300 that's just how much Some mean to me
    But then again everything has a price I suppose.

SCF Rewards
    Country

love a bunch of your stuff. martavis bryant auto, barry sanders auto, any of the LT autos, sayers, evans... to just name a few. let me know if you see anything you might want.
    thanks,
    kurt

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins

I'd love the five star wheaton, five star Bell, valor Bryant, topps mini Bell autos. Lmk if you like anything. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mlublansky's Items on eBay

Pcmb for these lmk thanks

Brian Urlacher jumbo jsy
    Dick Butkus gu
    Eric Dickerson dual jsy
    Brian Urlacher Girdiron jsy
    Eric Dickerson timeline jsy

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast