Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ESPN suspends Keith Olbermann

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-comments.html

Keith Olbermann has been suspended from presenting his television sports show on ESPN for a week over comments he made to students on Twitter when they contacted him about their cancer fundraiser.

Olbermann, who is well known for his forthright posts on Twitter and critical view of Penn State, was contacted by a student at the university about their annual pediatric cancer fundraiser, but responded with just one word 'Pitiful.'

In an exchange of furious tweets with students who had been involved in the $13million fundraising effort, Olbermann repeatedly refused to back down and posted a number of critical comments about the school's reputation and branded students stupid.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can't believe I used to like this guy when he first started out.He's turned out to be a real loser in my book.Always looking down on others....hopefully it will be longer than a week next time....like "here's your papers" longer!!!!!!!!!!!
    We ALL know he's going to screw up again!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

He makes it really hard to like him. He blows every chance he gets at every place he works. Might as well just get a job at Topps now. At least he'd be able to hold down a job there without getting suspended.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Overall, I can sum K.O up with just one word...

'Pitiful'