Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bigal_pitts's Items on eBay

Quality over quantity mailday

Not a crazy amount of mail in here, but I figured 3 cards were enough to post a nice mailday. It's been a while since I have posted, but I have been around and been watching the new products and maildays coming out.

Here are three cards I have added over the last few months, I'll save the big one for the end of the post.

Two very nice Prime cards to add to the collection

Prime Letters 'S' #/11
    My second letter from this set to go along with my 'O'. Found this one on eBay and it went for more than a reasonable price.
    My only complaint about this card is the empty black space left by not having the letter fill out the window.

Prime Logo #/22
    This is just a great looking card. The multilayered and different types of fabric really makes the swatch a great one. I actually found out where on the logo it came from which makes it a little extra special.

Now onto a find that was a semi- "white-whale". For the last few years I have been looking at Complete Logo's and Shields because I really liked the way they looked, but I never had the funds, and couldn't find a PC player, to go after one of the major players who have Complete Logos. Not until I saw this card on the bay and pulled the trigger on it.

2012-2013 ITG BTP Matt Murray 1/1 Complete Logo.
    As a Penguins fan I had heard of Matt Murray, but he is the lesser known of the two goalie prospects in the system. I looked into his stats this year and realized he is having an surprising "goalie of the year" type season this year and might set the team record for shutouts. Now that I have one of these logos I want another.
    I really like the design of the card, just another reason I will miss ITG's work and hope that Leaf takes the design and only makes it better.

Thanks for looking!
    Any comments are appreciated.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The complete logo is a beauty! Love those cards from ITG (never owned one myself, but never get tiered of looking at them).

Good luck on the letters (if you plan to try and complete the name). Very hard to do.