Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another arrival in the mail today to add to my small but growing Hall of Fame collection:

Mr. Senator Jim Bunning.

~Nerfherder

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sport_schtuff's Items on eBay

Very cool. His Addy on file here?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, I sent it to the Kentucky address in the TTM database. Weird thing was the return was postmarked form Fort Myers. Perhaps the Senator is looking to get into some Spring Training games.

~Nerfherder

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another one from my childhood in person successes: Mr. Rollie Fingers. We got him (along with other Hall of Famers outside an 'Old Timer's Game' at the Kingdome).

[URL=http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/caramelmonk/media/Cards/c1048557-2c94-4c13-ab6c-ee5b1c09b5f3_zpsuiai3mlo.jpg.html]

~Nerfherder

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another one from my childhood in person successes: Mr. Rollie Fingers. We got him (along with other Hall of Famers outside an 'Old Timer's Game' at the Kingdome).

~Nerfherder

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another arrival to add to the HOF card collection: Tony La Russa. Small autograph. Maybe he should sign it "Tiny" La Russa. Kidding, it still counts as a success.

~Nerfherder

SCF Rewards
    Country

I received a Bobby Shantz on a 91 Topps Archive today. It's a nice autograph but too bad the card got creased a bit in the mail. I will try to post a pic of it in a bit.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My Bobby Shantz "success":

It's a little hard to see, but there's a small crease about 1/3 on the top left of the card. I think it's cause of the post office somehow. Anyway, now I ponder whether to try again... I like the signature though.

~Nerfherder

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's been a brief dry spell. After a failure from Goose, today I received a success to add to the Hall of Fame collection: Al Kaline.

~Nerfherder

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sport_schtuff's Items on eBay

Nice kaline card. I've been thinking about picking up s cpl kaline card to send to him

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast