Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I should have left what i collect. I'm looking for cowboys, yankees and celtics lmk thanks.

Will check tommorow and get back with you tommorow. Evening on what I find thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (21)
    Country
    See mlbrogdon's Items on eBay

I'm interested in the auto and orange and purple refractor for sure lmk what you need for those 3 thanks

Is there anyway I can trade for the Aaron Murray mini auto and the Triple Threads with AJ McCarron, Murray and Jimmy G? plmk
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content (Game used)
    Hidden Content (Auto's)
    Hidden Content (Auto's / Jersey's)
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well the Aaron Murray mini is def available the triple is a PC item of mine not really looking to move it at this time sorry lmk thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (21)
    Country

Well the Aaron Murray mini is def available the triple is a PC item of mine not really looking to move it at this time sorry lmk thanks

Okay on the Mini, how much more can I get for the 3 you want? Somewhat interested in the Beckham Topps jersey, do you have any Arthur Lynch rookies auto's or player worn cards? lmk Going to work will answer tonight. pm works best. Malcolm

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Well it will probably still be around a week or so before it gets here just made deal for it but interested in those 3 cards of yours for sure though

just PM me when it comes in

SCF Rewards
    Country

just PM me when it comes in

Def will do thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay on the Mini, how much more can I get for the 3 you want? Somewhat interested in the Beckham Topps jersey, do you have any Arthur Lynch rookies auto's or player worn cards? lmk Going to work will answer tonight. pm works best. Malcolm

hey the beckham jersey may be pending i have the topps mini for sure its the yellow version what is bv on your finest jumbo jsy auto lmk and we can go from there thanks alot

SCF Rewards
    Country

I should have left what i collect. I'm looking for cowboys, yankees and celtics lmk thanks.

well bud dont have alot of cowboys yankees and celtics have like a rondo gu and a garnett dual gu with chris bosh i think have a graded derek jeter insert pic in bucket but thats pretty much it i belive lmk if you like any of that or if you see anything else def intrested in both murray autos thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (21)
    Country

hey the beckham jersey may be pending i have the topps mini for sure its the yellow version what is bv on your finest jumbo jsy auto lmk and we can go from there thanks alot

$20 auto/ jersey Finest
    Purple $6
    Orange $5

SCF Rewards
    Country

$20 auto/ jersey Finest
    Purple $6
    Orange $5

Believe my Murray is 20 bucks also lmk if we can do anything thanks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast