Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

What insults? You don't get to me. I don't take any of your comments seriously. Who would?

You do not need a complete grasp of science to know how science works. It's the basics, but I wouldn't expect YOU to get the basics.

Ha, ha thanks for proving my point with more insults.

I grasp what the scientists are saying about the Big Bang Theory and I personally find the way that people blindly believe it laughable.

I do not find proof of either point of view so that is why I chose to have FAITH to believe the way that I do.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I grasp what the scientists are saying about the Big Bang Theory and I personally find the way that people blindly believe it laughable.

I do not find proof of either point of view so that is why I chose to have FAITH to believe the way that I do.

I find it hard to believe you can say this with a straight face, and have no idea how ridiculous it sounds.

SCF Rewards
    Country

By the way....BLIND in this instance would mean to believe despite zero evidence to base said belief on.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For reference, here is once more...."A brief timeline of everything"

So let's get some quick facts:

#1 The big bang theory is a "Scientific theory"....the same way "Atomic theory" or "Gravitational theory" is also a scientific theory.

#2 NO, scientists are NOT saying the Universe came out of nothing....we currently do NOT know what was before the singularity.

#3 Science is ever changing and constantly being revised....this is NOT a weakness, it is it's strength. The fact that they can admit to mistakes and properly address it, is much better than willfully ignoring it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Funny, when The Big Bang Theory is taught in schools with no mention of alternate theories of origin are they telling the student that it is not absolute fact? Perhaps you can tell the educators that they should not be teaching this as absolute fact.

I am not setting the bar very high on the proof of the origin of life. Just give us one nugget of the faith that you have put into these scientists.

You provided another good laugh with your claim that scientists have not been bothering to study the origin of life for thousands of years, yet they have a well crafted, ever evolving Big Bang Theory?

We learned other other theories. I'm just not sure what they were. I'm not sure what they teach now. Again, it's a theory. It's not presented as fact. It says it right there in the name. Most people that I know who speak of the BBT understand that it's a theory. They don't typically speak of it as absolute.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The definition of ignorance. Equating scientific theory and methodology to fables.

The definition of ignorance is lack of knowledge. What you probably meant to say is the definition of stupidity which is about not showing good judgment, like mocking one theory while supporting another only to learn your investment was in a theory that is just as weak and invalid as the one you mocked and then trying to be insulting to those you mocked because your stupidity has become glaringly obvious to them, but ultimately failing because you don't even know the definition of the words you tried to use to be insulting.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I don't understand why you say people are blindly believing BBT. I don't think that's the case. If they 100% believed it they probably wouldn't call it a theory. People don't typically have a lot of investment in the BBT. Even if they did, Why do you find it laughable? Creationism requires that you blindly believe that as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Sorry to hear that y'all don't believe in a Supreme Being/Creator/God. By the way you post, it seems you BELIEVE that NOTHING can CREATE something. That CANNOT happen.

The CREATOR didn't need a CREATOR, HE was and is the CREATOR (God). If you're "anyone with a brain...", you should know NOTHING can create NOTHING. So you're saying NOTHING can create SOMETHING, and that definitely cannot happen. Think about it. Hopefully, you'll some day admit, and understand, that there was and is the God (Creator/Supreme Being). I'm not "...can't just make it up...". What I've said definitely makes more sense than what you say. NOTHING making NOTHING, you've got to be kidding. For your benefit, PLEASE think, and reconsider about believing in God. Have a good day.

NOTE: I'll not reply to this thread anymore. I've explained as much as I needed. Now it's up to y'all non-believers in GOD/CREATOR/SUPREME BEING to think and consider honestly, and make your FINAL DECISION. Hopefully, you'll make the right one. Again, have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

The definition of ignorance is lack of knowledge. What you probably meant to say is the definition of stupidity which is about not showing good judgment, like mocking one theory while supporting another only to learn your investment was in a theory that is just as weak and invalid as the one you mocked and then trying to be insulting to those you mocked because your stupidity has become glaringly obvious to them, but ultimately failing because you don't even know the definition of the words you tried to use to be insulting.

Really Duane, you think I don't know the actual definition of ignorance? You want to base YOUR INSULT on that?

You are IGNORANT, if you equate a fable to a scientific theory. Plain and simple. You either lack the knowledge (ignorant) of what is behind the scientific theory, or you cannot understand the methodology (stupid). That is the only reason to make such a foolish claim by equating the two.

Keep trying Duane. That attempt was weak.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Sorry to hear that y'all don't believe in a Supreme Being/Creator/God. By the way you post, it seems you BELIEVE that NOTHING can CREATE something. That CANNOT happen.

The CREATOR didn't need a CREATOR, HE was and is the CREATOR (God). If you're "anyone with a brain...", you should know NOTHING can create NOTHING. So you're saying NOTHING can create SOMETHING, and that definitely cannot happen. Think about it. Hopefully, you'll some day admit, and understand, that there was and is the God (Creator/Supreme Being). I'm not "...can't just make it up...". What I've said definitely makes more sense than what you say. NOTHING making NOTHING, you've got to be kidding. For your benefit, PLEASE think, and reconsider about believing in God. Have a good day.

NOTE: I'll not reply to this thread anymore. I've explained as much as I needed. Now it's up to y'all non-believers in GOD/CREATOR/SUPREME BEING to think and consider honestly, and make your FINAL DECISION. Hopefully, you'll make the right one. Again, have a good day.

Thanks for promising not to reply anymore. But if you do, here's some advice. Just type; "He's magic." That's all you are saying.

MY creator didn't need to be created. My creator created everything from nothing. It is so because my daddy told me so.

Great contribution to the thread.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast