Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Most Popular Sports Figures That Sign TTM

I'm just wondering who are the most popular sports figures that sign TTM. I'm looking for sports figures who play in the MLB, NFL, NHL, and NBA.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See quikgrif3's Items on eBay

Wade Boggs

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I should give my typical look through the TTM Database answer, but I will play nice today.
    MLB Kershaw
    Ret MLB Doerr
    NFL Manning
    Ret NFL Manning
    Ret NHL Hull
    NBA Barnes
    Ret NBA Big O
    NASCAR Danica
    Ret NASCAR The King
    The funny part is ask me an hour from now and every one of those would be a different answer! Popularity is such a strange question and can mean so many things! I will say pick a theme or your favorites and look them up and see if they sign. I even send to those sometimes who do not sign and take a shot. I also suggest looking away from the big sports and grabbing the stars you remember. Carl Lewis, Nick Faldo, Anna Kournikova, Shawn Johnson, Mary Lou Retton and Sugar Ray Leonard are just a few of the stars who I treasure as part of my collection and are not in the big sports! Collect what means something to you as TTM autographs are not something that should be collected for value, but for fun! I have never heard anyone try to retire off of their TTM collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seems like this person is just looking to make a buck by hitting the big names.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See quikgrif3's Items on eBay

I'm making a point of doing ttm only for my personal collection.

It's always funny to me when people sell their "certified signed" cards on ebay. There is no way I would buy that. I want to send a ttm or meet them in person so at least I know it's authentic or even if it isn't, I tried. I don't have any doubt over some dude being the one to sign a base card he had and send it off to me thru ebay. I skip over those listings so hard. If they got one, I could get one.

DO TTM FOR YOU AND YOU ALONE!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seems like this person is just looking to make a buck by hitting the big names.

aActually I like collecting big names because I think it looks better in my collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm making a point of doing ttm only for my personal collection.

It's always funny to me when people sell their "certified signed" cards on ebay. There is no way I would buy that. I want to send a ttm or meet them in person so at least I know it's authentic or even if it isn't, I tried. I don't have any doubt over some dude being the one to sign a base card he had and send it off to me thru ebay. I skip over those listings so hard. If they got one, I could get one.

DO TTM FOR YOU AND YOU ALONE!

I do andI think that's a valid point.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks
    Last edited by s21ok; 03-02-2015 at 04:07 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For football I got back Lawrence Taylor. It was long but worth the wait.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gowarrior's Items on eBay

For football I got back Lawrence Taylor. It was long but worth the wait.

It's just my opinion but I am pretty sure that the Lawrence Taylor ttm's that have been coming back for years are not authentic. Look at any of them up against his IP or reputable (Steiner, etc) examples and they consistently have some pretty glaring differences.

Also, to answer this thread... I would add Dirk Nowitzki to the list of good signers.