Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in the Watt and Evans auto/gu,. pm us your thoughts we can go from there
    Last edited by Reeder; 03-04-2015 at 04:28 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rivasfamily2015's Items on eBay

Interested in the Watt and Evans auto/gu,. pm us your thoughts we can go from there

watt was traded a week ago no longer available?? neither is evans? if its not in my bucket its gone..those are in pending which means gone sorry

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are all the Evans gone? also like the D Murray Gold auto/gu ,Benjamin auto, Bell auto, Cepanda auto, of course Manning!! Although I hate Manning........PM us whats available, and do you want all 3?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are all the Evans gone? also like the D Murray Gold auto/gu ,Benjamin auto, Bell auto, Cepanda auto, of course Manning!! Although I hate Manning........PM us whats available, and do you want all 3?

manning is /3 and probably out of touch anyways, and i dont think i would trade any highend stuff for those 3 cards being that davis is down is value, bowman isnt worth much being a defensive player so if you could make an offer we can go from there as long as the value is pretty similar

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didnt' think we could get manning, PM us with an offer........we can go from there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyody?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456