Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exclamation FBI investigating ISIS suspects in all 50 states

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-all-50-states

FBI Director James Comey revealed Wednesday that his agency is investigating suspected supporters of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) in every state across the U.S.

"We have investigations of people in various stages of radicalizing in all 50 states," Comey told a winter meeting of the National Association of Attorneys General.

"This isn't a New York phenomenon or a Washington phenomenon. This is all 50 states and in ways that are very hard to see," he added.

Earlier this month, Comey said the FBI was investigating ISIS supporters in every state except Alaska.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Since when was the JV Team allowed to travel?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I'm not shocked by this. I'd assume most states have had past or ongoing investigations for lots of other terror groups. Plus ISIS seems way more effective in recruiting than the others.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

I'm not shocked by this. I'd assume most states have had past or ongoing investigations for lots of other terror groups. Plus ISIS seems way more effective in recruiting than the others.

Probably isn't too hard to persuade th ignorant & uneducated who are looking to be accepted & trying to fit in.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Yeah, similar to gangs and predators. They are good at finding the right people to get to do their bidding.

I'm glad that twitter finally stepped up and started banning specific accounts that have links to ISIS.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...new-yorkers-on

The FBI arrested three men on charges of attempting to provide support to the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), the Justice Department said Wednesday.

Police arrested one of the men, Akhror Saidakhmetov, early Wednesday morning as he attempted to board a plane from New York City to Istanbul. Abror Habibov is charged with helping to pay for his trip, and Abdurasul Juraboev is charged with planning to travel to join the terror group next month.

Juraboev and Habibov are Uzbek citizens, while Saidakhmetov is from Kazakhstan.