Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

Lmk how it works. Not played wit it yet.

Don

I don't know if I like it or not. It's not just an app exclusive to the 36th National. It's an app for all kinds of events. Plus, I'm getting notifications now when someone else joins and there doesn't seem to be any options to turn that off so I might just end up uninstalling the app.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I don't know if I like it or not. It's not just an app exclusive to the 36th National. It's an app for all kinds of events. Plus, I'm getting notifications now when someone else joins and there doesn't seem to be any options to turn that off so I might just end up uninstalling the app.

Thanks bud!

Rick,
    You coming for sure?

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

lelands wants to buy you a cup of coffee at the national

image.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Boston Red Sox Denver Broncos
    Twitter: @FaZeBls0618

Thanks bud!

Rick,
    You coming for sure?

Don

Yes, he'll be there and I'll be there with my dad Don.

AJ

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

Thanks bud!

Rick,
    You coming for sure?

Don

AJ

Yeah, sorry Don. I didn't see you had asked me if I was coming for sure, AJ just told me he replied. AJ asked everyone that came to his birthday party last month for money so he could get a VIP pass for the show, so we'll be there all 5 days. We might end up spending some time at your booth if you don't mind since I'm sure our feet will be sore after all of that walking. We just want to make sure he gets all of the autographs from the VIP package. He even mentioned that maybe he can get a couple in person trades done like he did a couple years ago at your booth.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Cool beans!
    AJ

Yeah, sorry Don. I didn't see you had asked me if I was coming for sure, AJ just told me he replied. AJ asked everyone that came to his birthday party last month for money so he could get a VIP pass for the show, so we'll be there all 5 days. We might end up spending some time at your booth if you don't mind since I'm sure our feet will be sore after all of that walking. We just want to make sure he gets all of the autographs from the VIP package. He even mentioned that maybe he can get a couple in person trades done like he did a couple years ago at your booth.

I know he did a trade with Zach he will not be setting up but JFRIED will be with 2 others. I will be bringing a few customs shoes along with a few dozen custom cards that will be sure to attract some attention. Have fun getting all the auto's and look forward to seeing what you guys get autographed.

Nothing like a little bday money to get your birthday wish.
    Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Boston Red Sox Denver Broncos
    Twitter: @FaZeBls0618

I know he did a trade with Zach he will not be setting up but JFRIED will be with 2 others. I will be bringing a few customs shoes along with a few dozen custom cards that will be sure to attract some attention. Have fun getting all the auto's and look forward to seeing what you guys get autographed.

Nothing like a little bday money to get your birthday wish.
    Don

We won't be getting anything special signed, just cards that I already have or that my dad has dug out from his cards. There's a bunch of the non VIP signers I want to get but they are way too expensive.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

We won't be getting anything special signed, just cards that I already have or that my dad has dug out from his cards. There's a bunch of the non VIP signers I want to get but they are way too expensive.

Cool on the cards. A lot of the signers are crazy in their prices. Probably would cost $10,000 or more to get all the auto's.

D
    On

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

36th National eNews - Ripping Wax Case Break Pavilion

Featuring Case Break-Player Signings - Guest Appearances- Giveaways and More!!

The RippingWax.com Breakers Pavilion will be the place to be at the 36th National. With 40+ Case Breaking exhibitors, the excitement will be unparalleled.Several manufacturers will be breaking product in the Breakers Pavilion including Panini, Topps, Upper Deck and Leaf. In addition, the first ever media break sponsored by David Gelfman from Ripping Wax and Super Break Sports will be amazing. With ten spots featuring a signed authentic jersey of a star player, and participants coming from the media, this break will draw a huge crowd. We would like to thank Amazon.com Sports Collectibles, Peach State Sports, and GTS Distribution for sponsoring the Breaker Pavilion.

The schedule for these breaks is as follows:
    Wednesday 7/29 5:00pm Topps Tier One
    Wednesday 7/29 6:00pm Media Break by RippingWax.com/Super Break Sports
    Thursday 7/30 11:00am Leaf Pop Century
    Friday 7/31 2:00pm Upper Deck Case Break
    Saturday 8/1 11:00am Panini National Treasures Basketball Grand Case Break
    Saturday 8/1 12:00pm Heritage Auctions/RippingWax.com Vintage Break
    Saturday 8/1 4:00pm Panini Kids Break

Vintage Break
    The first ever vintage break, sponsored by Heritage Auctions and RippingWax.com is making headlines from coast to coast. The vintage break consists of 15 spots, each with an entry fee of $2,500. Using a randomizer, vintage break participants will be assigned a draft order. The spot buyer who draws spot one will have option of picking a signed baseball by Babe Ruth!

Other vintage break spots include:
    Mickey Mantle Signed bat
    Ted Williams Signed bat
    500 Home Run Club Multi Signed Baseball (Signed by Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams and More)
    1909-11 T206 Sweet Caporal Ty Cobb, Red Portrait PSA VG 3 Factory 42 Overprint
    Wayne Gretzky Game Used Signed Hockey Stick

Vintage dealers: Stop by and say Hello and let us show you how to make money by breaking. The information kiosk is located at booth 1430.

For further information on the Vintage Break please contact David Gelfman at (786) 398™-4251.

Player & Celebrity Appearances on the Main Stage – Breaker Pavilion

The Breaker Pavilion is the place to be at the National for player, media and celebrity appearances.

Wednesday 7/29 at 4:30pm features Hall of Famer Bret Saberhagen at booth 1429 in the Pavilion, and World Series MVP Rollie Fingers on the Main Stage. Both stars will be signing free autographs for National attendees. Additionally, Emmy Award winning radio personality Chet Coppock will be making numerous appearances on the Breaker Pavilion main stage. Follow @rippingwax for the latest up to date information on the Breaker Pavilion.

Breaker Pavilion Hours
    Tuesday 7/28 6pm - Midnight Intro to Case Breaking Night (consumers/spot buyers are allowed free of charge during this time, up to 350 people, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!)

Wednesday 7/29 3:30 PM-Midnight for VIPs, 4 PM-Midnight for General Admission attendees allowed from 4pm - midnight, up to 350 people from 8pm-midnight) Tickets for Wednesday night will be distributed by the pavilion exhibitors

Thursday 7/30 10am-Midnight (consumers/spot buyers are allowed for all hours, limited to 350 people from 6pm-midnight) Tickets for Thursday night will be distributed by the pavilion exhibitors

Friday 7/31 10am-6pm
    Saturday 8/1 10am-6pm
    Sunday 8/2 10am-5pm

Breaker Pavilion Information
    While at the Breaker Pavilion, stop by the information kiosk at booth 1430. Ripping Wax’s friendly staff will be able to answer all of your questions and will be able to provide you with the latest information.
    For more information please contact David Gelfman at: (786)398™-4251 or email at [email protected]

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just posting this here for reference for anyone who has purchased a VIP pass.

2015 National Advance VIP Instructions

Congratulations on becoming a 36th National VIP. We hope you are looking forward to having a great time in Chicago. Since the 36th National Sneak Peek is coming up very soon, we would like to provide you some information which will make your National Experience even better.
    First things first – you will need to make sure you have your printed e-ticket with you to pick up your VIP credentials at the show. The National begins for VIPs with the Topps VIP Reception at 2:30 PM on Wednesday, 7/29. Please note the time. We will begin distributing VIP credentials at Noon on Wednesday. Enter the Convention Center using the Main Lobby. Look for the Kiosks which say VIPS WITH TICKETS. At that kiosk, your ticket will be scanned and you will receive your VIP badge, your VIP Gift Bag, your VIP Autograph Tickets plus an information packet which has all you need to know for the week. If you come in on Wednesday afternoon, you will be directed to the Topps VIP Reception which will be held in Room 14 at the Convention Center. Your VIP badge is required for entry. There will be light refreshments, prize drawings and Pierre Pilote, Rollie Fingers and Bret Saberhagen will be signing free autographs for VIPs from 3-4 PM. At 3:30 PM, VIPs will be permitted on the Show Floor to enjoy the Memory Lane 36th National Sneak Peek until 8PM. Tristar Productions will have items on sale at the Party if you need something for these players to sign.
    If you are unable to pick up your VIP credentials on Wednesday, the procedure is still the same. VIPs will have access to the show each morning Thursday-Sunday at 9:30 AM. Signs will direct you to the VIP entrance from which you can enter the Show each day.
    SPECIAL INFORMATION ON SUPERVIP PARKING PASS
    If you purchased a SuperVIP admission, it includes free week-long parking at the Rosemont Public Parking Garage, located across from the Convention Center entrance between the Doubletree and Embassy Suites Hotels. You will pull a ticket when you enter the garage on the first day you attend the National. You are not expected to pay until leaving the garage. When you get to the Convention Center, you will receive your parking pass when you present your valid SuperVIP Ticket at the VIP Kiosks in the Lobby of the Convention Center. You will then use the Parking Pass to exit and enter the garage all week. DO NOT PULL A FRESH TICKET UPON ENTRY BUT USE YOUR SUPERVIP PARKING PASS FOR BOTH ENTRY AND EXIT ALL WEEK. Only one parking pass will be issued per SuperVIP so please make sure to take care of it.
    If you purchased an All Access admission, you will receive a separate additional Tristar envelope with all the credentials and information for that package.
    Please go through your VIP materials carefully when you receive them. There are many great offers included and some of the VIP items require you to visit a sponsor booth in the Corporate Area.
    The National Sports Collectors Convention, Inc. is pleased to offer attendees a new mobile app which should make the National experience even better. The free online app has detailed information including a schedule of events, an area map, sponsor list, exhibitor list, autograph schedule and more. You can download the free official Whova appon your mobile device for this event by clicking here and selecting your mobile platform. If your browser doesn’t support links go to http://whova.com/download/ to download the app.
    We know you’re going to have a great time at the National!

National Sports Collectors Convention

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast