Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Atlanta Falcons Detroit Tigers
    See pistonsnut3's Items on eBay

I'm going for the first time ever, so excited.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm going for the first time ever, so excited.

Be prepared to be overwhelmed.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Atlanta Falcons Detroit Tigers
    See pistonsnut3's Items on eBay

For sure, I can't wait tho... my only/main obligation is going to be to meet my idol Barry Sanders, already got my tickets for the signing and the other tix for admission and what not. Going to probably feel like a kid in the Wonka Factory and just take it all in and have fun. Wish there was a more organized way to get in touch with other members who were going to be there, just for the fun of meeting them in person. I know I have bought countless items from Steel City Collectables off from their ebay listings, will def have to give their booth a visit.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

For sure, I can't wait tho... my only/main obligation is going to be to meet my idol Barry Sanders, already got my tickets for the signing and the other tix for admission and what not. Going to probably feel like a kid in the Wonka Factory and just take it all in and have fun. Wish there was a more organized way to get in touch with other members who were going to be there, just for the fun of meeting them in person. I know I have bought countless items from Steel City Collectables off from their ebay listings, will def have to give their booth a visit.

Barry going to be awesome. Enjoy your time and look forward to seeing what you get autographed.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scorpio111boy's Items on eBay

Still looking to acquire (via trade or buying) additional VIP autograph tickets for Sanguillen, Cooper, and Archibald. Anyone up for some trading?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm coming Saturday. Will be sure to drop by booth 301 as my first stop!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Still looking to acquire (via trade or buying) additional VIP autograph tickets for Sanguillen, Cooper, and Archibald. Anyone up for some trading?

I will trade/sell my Archibald if you want to talk.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I can help you two I believe arch and cooper. Promised two to another.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scorpio111boy's Items on eBay

I was able to trade for 3 additional Coopers, 1 additional Wills, 1 additional Langer, 2 additional Sanguillens, and 1 additional Archibald.

The only VIPs I have for trade are Jan Stenerud, Derek Bell, Randy Gradishar, Dexter Jackson, and 2 all access photo ops of VIP signers. I'm only looking for Tristar authentication ticket(s), or 1 Sanguillen.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I was able to trade for 3 additional Coopers, 1 additional Wills, 1 additional Langer, 2 additional Sanguillens, and 1 additional Archibald.

The only VIPs I have for trade are Jan Stenerud, Derek Bell, Randy Gradishar, Dexter Jackson, and 2 all access photo ops of VIP signers. I'm only looking for Tristar authentication ticket(s), or 1 Sanguillen.

I can help you with the Manny. Lmk if you want to work something out. I am at booth 302 or can have you get with Arfmax to pick up the ticket. Off to the shoe.

Don

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast