Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

In my opinions I would not get the vip bag as there very little hockey as you mentioned. Spend the money on hockey cards, boxes, or autograph signing while at the show.

Stop by the booth I or Mark have Hockey to trade.

Don
    Last edited by doniceage; 07-26-2015 at 12:51 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thaiboy5829's Items on eBay

I will be going, Booth #285, I carry everything from $.10 cards to high end , all modern, no vintage

I love to trade, buy, and sell

Stop by and let me know you are a SCF member

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See puckjunk's Items on eBay

I will be going, Booth #285, I carry everything from $.10 cards to high end , all modern, no vintage

I love to trade, buy, and sell

Stop by and let me know you are a SCF member

What sports do you sell?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardfanatic35's Items on eBay

I'll be there, third year in a row, always great

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'll be there, third year in a row, always great

Sweet! See you there. What your best pickup ever at the Nationals!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I don't remember who it was with or what, but last year I half traded and bought an Antonio Gates GU/AU Printing Plate.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

On the Button: Panini America Examines the Prime Memorabilia of the 2015 National

You just think you’ve seen everything we have in store for the Panini America wrapper-redemption program coming to this week’s 2015 National Sports Collectors Convention. You’ve seen the base set. You’ve seen the base inserts. You’ve seen the memorabilia cards. You’ve seen the autographs. You’ve seen the special additions. What you haven’t seen, though, is the stunning ensemble of prime-memorabilia cards randomly inserted into those blissful silver-foil packs. We’re about to change that.

In the gallery that follows, we bring you a drool-deserving batch of the prime-memorabilia parallels showcased in this year’s set. The Cracked Ices out of 25. The Gold Pack-exclusive Pyramids out of 10. The hysteria-inducing HyperPlaid 1/1s. And the unique player-worn and player-touched memorabilia within those collection-makers — jersey buttons, hat pieces, laundry tags, filthy-prime towel pieces and more — has created some of the most compelling trading cards of the season. And they’ll be available beginning Wednesday afternoon in the Panini America booth on the floor of the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Ill.

https://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/...l/#more-112757

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I don't remember who it was with or what, but last year I half traded and bought an Antonio Gates GU/AU Printing Plate.

Nothing like doing a part trade sale for some cards you need.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

UPPER DECK CELEBRATES THE ADORABLE CHICAGO NATIVE, MANNY THE FRENCHIE, WITH A TRADING CARD SET AND MEET & GREET AT THE NATIONAL SPORTS COLLECTORS CONVENTION!

In the world of internet savvy canines, one pooch reigns supreme; Manny the Frenchie. The adorable bulldog has found fame online where his 778,000 Instagram fans and 1.1 million Facebook fans regularly tune in to see what is new with Manny.

Manny, a native of Chicago, is a fan of many of the local sports teams so when he heard Upper Deck would be at the National Sports Collectors Convention from July 29-August 2, 2015, he just had to be there. Upper Deck is bringing in Manny on Friday, July 31 from 1:00-3:00 p.m. to the Upper Deck booth (#830) where fans can stop by and rub Manny’s tummy (if he’s in the mood), but there’s much more! *

http://upperdeckblog.com/2015/07/upp...rs-convention/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardfanatic35's Items on eBay

Sweet! See you there. What your best pickup ever at the Nationals!

Don

Tom brady limited patch auto /10

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast