Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

[QUOTE=doniceage;13916167]I just parked in the hotel parking. I am not sure but I assume it the normal 20 for a general admission pass. If you have text capability send me a pm might be able to help you out.

Don[/QUOTE

Don't have texting but will be there first thing in the morning. SCF booth will be first stop. Meeting bigherp there 10am sharp(ish). Look forward to meeting you and any other members loitering around the table.
    Rick

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

[QUOTE=papaperk;13916528]
    I just parked in the hotel parking. I am not sure but I assume it the normal 20 for a general admission pass. If you have text capability send me a pm might be able to help you out.

Don[/QUOTE

Don't have texting but will be there first thing in the morning. SCF booth will be first stop. Meeting bigherp there 10am sharp(ish). Look forward to meeting you and any other members loitering around the table.
    Rick

Sounds good. We will see you there!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Atlanta Falcons Detroit Tigers
    See pistonsnut3's Items on eBay

What number booth is the scf booth? I didn't see it today.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

What number booth is the scf booth? I didn't see it today.

It booth 302. You cannot miss it. It right near the big ole snack bar against the wall.

Look for the 6'10" guy in or in front of the booth and that U.S. Lol!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Atlanta Falcons Detroit Tigers
    See pistonsnut3's Items on eBay

Nice... I might have seen it then. We can laugh tomorrow if I did. I had the Trey Burke jersey on.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You may wanna talk to somebody cause in the program it was 605. I went looking today and was confused as...well you know.

However I had an amazing first day. I got a Kareem Abdul Jabar 1/1 Auto, a Jabari Parker /99 RC Auto, and a McDermott Auto that I traded for an Lamarcus Aldridge from a Paramount box break...my very first break of nationals. The rest of the day was amazing too, including trading for a Bill Russell/Jerry West Dual auto booklet /10. Awesome day and hope to accomplish more tomorrow.

I will be stopping by the booth the very first thing in the morning!

It booth 302. You cannot miss it. It right near the big ole snack bar against the wall.

Look for the 6'10" guy in or in front of the booth and that U.S. Lol!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You may wanna talk to somebody cause in the program it was 605. I went looking today and was confused as...well you know.

However I had an amazing first day. I got a Kareem Abdul Jabar 1/1 Auto, a Jabari Parker /99 RC Auto, and a McDermott Auto that I traded for an Lamarcus Aldridge from a Paramount box break...my very first break of nationals. The rest of the day was amazing too, including trading for a Bill Russell/Jerry West Dual auto booklet /10. Awesome day and hope to accomplish more tomorrow.

I will be stopping by the booth the very first thing in the morning!

Awesome pickups.

What does a 1of 1 Kareem set you back. Or was it a pack hit from a redemption etc?

Booth number was wrong before but I had it corrected on the 1st page if anyone chimes in on the thread to meet up, takes, hang out, etc. As there been quite a few members here.

Don

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

If anyone has any extra of the VIP card giveaways, i would love to make a deal for them.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Had a good touching base with all the members and seeing your pick ups from big yo small. See those that are still hanging around Sunday until the end.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Panini America Lands Chicago Cubs Legend Ryne Sandberg for 2015 National VIP Party

ROSEMONT, Ill. -- The guest list is complete. And as a result, Panini America's highly anticipated 2015 National VIP Party is shaping up to be perhaps the most epic edition in the event's four-year history. Earlier today, just hours after dropping the morning bombshell that boxing icon Mike Tyson would be attending tonight's gala, company officials revealed the identity of the final VIP guest: Chicago Cubs legend and Hall of Famer Ryne Sandberg.
    https://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/...y/#more-113512

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 LastLast