Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Lots of mistake in mock-up designs. Lots of airbrushing. This is what the card COULD look like.

Everyone keeps bashing ITG/Leaf. Yeah... its not ITG anymore. How many people bash UD?

Im still a buyer of ITG/Leaf despite what 12 people may say about it.

I am a collector and that's my hobby. Don't really care what other people think about what I'm collecting.

I cant wait for something to actually collect again.
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Is this a joke ? C'mon Leaf ... it's VÉZINA not VEZNIA....

OMFG! How can you spell the same name on the same side of a card two ways? Pro Set much? That said, I am looking for Red Deer Rebel cards from the set.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

I understand that those are mock-ups, but nothing has chanced. Those are pretty much awful-looking cards.

Harri

SCF Rewards
    Country

I understand that those are mock-ups, but nothing has chanced. Those are pretty much awful-looking cards.

Harri

Is this pun intended or are you looking for a job with Leaf? LOL
    Last edited by piper1; 03-06-2015 at 08:50 AM.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK guys, any questions for me let's have at it. I will answer anything I can. Don't go by the mock ups. These are blown up cards off the sell sheet which causes the grainy look, the cards will look great, have a nice thickness to them and are all numbered. There checklist is very strong. I felt the need to make it a more balanced product then the past which was really 95% prospects and 5% legends. Adding in Between the Pipes as an insert seemed like a smooth transition because that product could not stand alone anymore. The decision to remove the base from H&P was not easy and was not taken lightly, but in the end it was the only way for the product to survive. There was just not enough demand and taking an entire form for base cards was not viable. Last years base set can be had for under $10, which is not a bad thing but does not warrant the cost of producing base, which is expensive. This product will have all the top prospects and legends memorabilia such as Vezina, Howe, Gretzky, Dryden, Plante, Orr, Richard, Lindbergh, Tretiak, Sawchuk and many others. The product needed an overhaul or it may not have existed anymore. Now, this does not mean we won't look to adding back base in the future, but for now we want to give this format a chance.
    Last edited by LeafGregg; 03-05-2015 at 02:41 PM.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hey Gregg, thanks for popping in to answer some questions. I have a couple...

How in-depth is the canvassing for each CHL team to get autographs? Do you submit a list of preferred players and see what happens? Are there some that you ask a bit harder for than others?

Metal heavily emphasized the 2015 draft class; will this release see autographs of already-drafted players that haven't had much exposure yet? I'm thinking specifically of Nikita Scherbak here.

With the Nameplates, in recent years ITG had gone towards splitting each letter into two parts so as to not lose any of the material--what's the format here? One card per letter as the Domi shows? Going horizontal for those cards isn't well-advised as lots of material will be lost.

And lastly a more personal interest one: how many Kelowna Rockets players are featured this year? With them having such a great season there's many popular players who are already drafted (Draisaitl, Morrissey, Goulbourne, Bowey, etc.) and soon-to-be-drafted (Merkley) so I'm hoping to see quite a few there.

Thanks for your time!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Gregg, thanks for popping in to answer some questions. I have a couple...

How in-depth is the canvassing for each CHL team to get autographs? Do you submit a list of preferred players and see what happens? Are there some that you ask a bit harder for than others?

Metal heavily emphasized the 2015 draft class; will this release see autographs of already-drafted players that haven't had much exposure yet? I'm thinking specifically of Nikita Scherbak here.

With the Nameplates, in recent years ITG had gone towards splitting each letter into two parts so as to not lose any of the material--what's the format here? One card per letter as the Domi shows? Going horizontal for those cards isn't well-advised as lots of material will be lost.

And lastly a more personal interest one: how many Kelowna Rockets players are featured this year? With them having such a great season there's many popular players who are already drafted (Draisaitl, Morrissey, Goulbourne, Bowey, etc.) and soon-to-be-drafted (Merkley) so I'm hoping to see quite a few there.

Thanks for your time!

We submit a desired list for autographs based off how the next few drafts will look, most we get, some dont wish to participate. I think we have 12 or so of the projected 1st round 2016 picks and 17 from 2015. We will miss on a few, but usually will get most of the big names.

The name plates goal is to use one letter and not chop in 2. hard choice...2 pieces or 1 full letter with some of it potentially cut off. Still debating that. The prospects in Metal will be the same in all CHL 2015 products, we get 1 shot and thats it. We send out the labels long ago to be signed. Same goes for the memorabilia we get.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If someone wants to pop the full H&P sell sheet in here, I would be happy to go over any concerns

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I think this is it.....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

If someone wants to pop the full H&P sell sheet in here, I would be happy to go over any concerns

Having you on here and answering to everything good and bad is great for your company. Its something we cant do with UD/Panini and its loved by the members here.

I was wondering if there would be any Kasperi Kapanen (Pens 22nd overall pick from last year) from you in any product? He was in Draft Prospects and that's it.

Another question. Is this aimed to be a high end release or mid end?
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast