Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Teddy Bridgewater Black Friday Auto/Jer Cracked Ice Stated Print Run /5-Scan

Looking for Jimmy Garoppolo First but will check buckets.Only looking for a 1 for 1 trade.
    Thanks
    Tom

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vogs59's Items on eBay

Beckett:

Do not have any Garoppolo, but would love to acquire this card. What value are you placing on this card.

Thank you,

Jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Beckett:

Do not have any Garoppolo, but would love to acquire this card. What value are you placing on this card.

Thank you,

Jeff

Jeff,
    Depends on what Im getting.If its a card I can use 125.00 bv.If Jimmy 100.00 bv.
    Lmk what you think.
    Thanks
    Tom

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tom:

Sounds fair to me. Let me see what I can come up with.

Thank you,

Jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tom:

Sounds fair to me. Let me see what I can come up with.

Thank you,

Jeff

No worries.
    Thanks
    Tom

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Tom:

Couldn't find anything worth quite that much football auto wise. I do have an extra 86 Jordan sticker, not quite sure if I want to move it though even if that would interest you.
    I did see where another member has some Garoppolo. Really appreciate you giving me first chance, but feel free to get something you really want.

Best of luck,

Jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Tom:

Couldn't find anything worth quite that much football auto wise. I do have an extra 86 Jordan sticker, not quite sure if I want to move it though even if that would interest you.
    I did see where another member has some Garoppolo. Really appreciate you giving me first chance, but feel free to get something you really want.

Best of luck,

Jeff

Thanks Jeff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check me for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tom, please check my bucket. I have a new Garoppolo auto in there, and I also have a Topps Prime Garoppolo auto incoming as well.

Thanks,

Bobby

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See paulb_77's Items on eBay

I would love to have that card in my collection, wish I had what you were looking for. Very nice! GL! I will certainly be back if I can get my hands on a nice Garoppolo for you and it's still around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast