Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rivasfamily2015's Items on eBay

Bring me anything for Carlos Hyde that you have!! Autos, GU, RC's, Inserts

I am super collecting Carlos Hyde and want anything that i dont have, let me know guys!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears
    See oglesbyc's Items on eBay

I have a bowman blue refractor rc do you need that scan on my bucket under football rc

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a bowman blue refractor rc do you need that scan on my bucket under football rc

i seen the Fire Rc which i need but not seeing the Bowman chrome

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears
    See oglesbyc's Items on eBay

Here it is.
    Last edited by OGLESBYC; 03-04-2015 at 02:26 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Nowitzki-fan41's Items on eBay

Hi, do you need a bowman sterling Autograph rookie relic of him? It is a redemption. I cant get your bucket to load but Im looking for 2014 chrome rc color refractors, Broncos, or Eddie lacy right now. Lmk if interested and we can go from there if you do need it, if not no worries, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi, do you need a bowman sterling Autograph rookie relic of him? It is a redemption. I cant get your bucket to load but Im looking for 2014 chrome rc color refractors, Broncos, or Eddie lacy right now. Lmk if interested and we can go from there if you do need it, if not no worries, thanks!

would u do my two lacy jersey cards from his rookie year for that redemption?

SCF Rewards
    Country

@ogles what do you want for both them hyde rcs?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Nowitzki-fan41's Items on eBay

would u do my two lacy jersey cards from his rookie year for that redemption?

Unfortunately I don't really collect relics. Im more into Chrome variations, & parallel rcs and refractors collector. I still cant get your bucket to load, it just sets there with the loading wheel forever, then freezes. Weird because I can get into others buckets fine. I did get your Sports Card Bucket to load, saw a Terrance Williams Prizm auto in there I can use, is that for trade? Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have his 2014 Topps Rookie Premiere auto #/90 if you are interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

T will has been traded away if it says NFT its not available but yea same cards i have in bucket are in my album
    Unfortunately I don't really collect relics. Im more into Chrome variations, & parallel rcs and refractors collector. I still cant get your bucket to load, it just sets there with the loading wheel forever, then freezes. Weird because I can get into others buckets fine. I did get your Sports Card Bucket to load, saw a Terrance Williams Prizm auto in there I can use, is that for trade? Thanks!

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast