Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some stuff FT - Scans Inside - Steelers Logo!

Looking for the usual...Andrew Luck, Lacy, Julio, Steven Jackson. Also looking for HOF/Future HOF autos in exchange for the higher end stuff. Alot more stuff in my bucket also. (Elway and AJ Green will be available once I get them back from BGS)

I trade on a first come, first served basis. Multiple people are going to like the same card, and If I come across something I can use before you reply back to the post, or pm, It is not to be rude. I have a 2 year old, a 5 year old, and a 14 year old to keep up with, and It's just too hard to keep track of everything. If you're interested, please keep in touch, or the card may be traded. If I wait around, I may miss out on another good trade.

Davante Adams had slight wear to the top left corner because Panini can't spend the extra 1$ per box to protect their highest priced product. They just chuck it into a box the cards can move around in, and this is what happens. Nothing serious, just wanted to note it.
    Last edited by jackson0114; 03-11-2015 at 01:35 PM.
    Always looking for :
    Trout Refractors and #'d inserts
    Vintage Baseball Stars (Pre-1965)
    Allen & Ginter Stained Glass
    My Set Needs : Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins

Interested in Archer and Ben autos.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

I can use some of your cards. Give me a look and let me know on a trade.

Thanks, Robert

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Houston Astros Kansas City Chiefs Houston Rockets
    Twitter: @jenkad18 See jkadlitz's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I like the Brock, Ben and Ryan T. I have some nice high end Steven Jackson rookie autos. LMK Jen

http://www.freewebs.com/jkad/apps/ph...lbumid=4388682

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check me for the romo immaculate

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll take a crack at the Emmitt. Please give me a look and PM me if you see anything of interest. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like the Brock, Ben and Ryan T. I have some nice high end Steven Jackson rookie autos. LMK Jen

http://www.freewebs.com/jkad/apps/ph...lbumid=4388682

I have the dual auto, Elite Auto, and Classics auto...Any of the others you would trade for Tannehill auto?

Check me for the romo immaculate

Only things I see are Luck and Montana. The Roethlisberger doesnt match up with those. I'd be open to adding something if needed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in Archer and Ben autos.

Could use the AJ Green, but I don't think I could move the Archer or Big Ben for it. Was there anything else you could use for the Green?

Thanks for the look!

I can use some of your cards. Give me a look and let me know on a trade.

Thanks, Robert

Nothing I could use at the moment. I appreciate the look!

I'll take a crack at the Emmitt. Please give me a look and PM me if you see anything of interest. Thanks.

PM Sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

What other cowboys do you have.

I have the dual auto, Elite Auto, and Classics auto...Any of the others you would trade for Tannehill auto?

Only things I see are Luck and Montana. The Roethlisberger doesnt match up with those. I'd be open to adding something if needed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

check me for the ben auto.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast