Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

Group Break! 2014 Topps Olympics Hobby 12 Box Case

First Ever Other Sports Cards Group Break!!

3 Hits per box on average!!!

Product Highlights

AUTOGRAPHED CARDS: (1 per box!)

Autographed Base Parallel Cards:

Featuring up to 50 U.S. Olympic Team gold medal hopefuls with their signatures on parallel versions of the base cards.

- Bronze Parallel
    - Silver Parallel
    - Gold Parallel
    - Gold Rainbow Parallel

U.S. Olympic Champions Autograph Card:

Featuring up to 10 U.S. Olympic Hall Of Fame athletes from previous Olympic Winter Games with ON-CARD autographs.

U.S. Olympic Champions ON-CARD AUTOGRAPHS Checklist

Bonnie Blair - 5x Gold Medal, 1 Bronze Olympian, Women's Speed Skating
    Dick Button - 2x Gold Medal Olympian, Men's Figure Skating
    Mike Eruzione - Gold Medal Olympian, Men's Hockey
    Jim Craig - Gold Medal Olympian, Men's Hockey
    Dan Jansen - Gold Medal Olympian, Men's Speed Skating
    Kristi Yamaguchi - Gold Medal Olympian, Women's Figure Skating
    Scott Hamilton - Gold Medal Olympian, Men's Figure Skating
    Brian Boitano - Gold Medal Olympian, Men's Figure Skating
    Picabo Street - Gold Medal Olympian, Women's Alpine Skiing
    Peggy Fleming - Gold Medal Olympian, Women's Figure Skating
    Nancy Kerrigan - Silver & Bronze Medal Olympian, Women's Figure Skating

RELIC CARDS: (UP TO 1 per box!)

U.S. Olympic Team Relic Cards:

Featuring up to 50 of the best U.S. Olympic Team athletes with an Athlete-Worn relic swatch.

- Bronze Parallel
    - Silver Parallel
    - Gold Parallel
    - Gold Rainbow Parallel

COMMEMORATIVE CARDS: (UP TO 1 per box!)

U.S. Olympic Team Patch Cards:

Every Olympic athlete within the set, featured with the official USOC Team Patch logo.

U.S. Olympic Team 2014 Pa tch Cards:

Every Olympic athlete within the set, featured with the 2014 USOC Team Patch logo.

U.S. Olympic Team LOGO Pins:

Every Olympic athlete within the set, featured with an official USOC Team Pin.

INSERT CARDS:

Games of the XXII Winter Olympiad:

Each card represents a United States athlete and the sporting event they hope to participate in at the 2014 Olympic Winter Games, as well as how that event is played.

Venues OF THE 2014 Winter Olympic GAMES:

The different venues of the 2014 Olympic Winter Games with a detailed description of each, and the events that will take place there.

Olympic Heritage:

A chronicling of the past Olympic Winter Games, starting with the 1924 Olympic Winter Games.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

This will be a 10 slots break hence pick 1 thru 10 snake draft style. Unlike most group breaks if you pick first for the first half (six boxes) of the case you will pick last in the second half (six boxes) of the case. Hence you will get something good either way. While the middle picks would get to feast on a lot of nice mid range stuff before it picked over.

So divided between 10slots, the break down for the case is $24. Shipping will be $5 to U.S. and $ 9 to Canada (will even include shipping internationally if folks out of North America wish to participate). So the final cost will be $29 or 33. I will put all pulls in soft sleeves, top loaders, snap cases, with them being secured in a team bag or a bubblemailers.

I want to offer this up as a fun site-wide low cost break. Better yet no one will get last pick in this break as we will be doing the case in 2 halves with the draft order flipped.

Given that this section has never held a group break, doniceage has offered to help us out! He will purchase the set upon selling out the slots, and perform the break. He is very popular for this in the hockey section, and has a great track record of breaking products for the site. I want to express a personal thanks for him in helping us with this!

We want to offer this up as a fun site-wide low cost break.

Members in the break (Paid):
    1)
    2) Comfortably9numb
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9) Comfortably9numb
    10)
    Last edited by comfortably9numb; 03-05-2015 at 04:46 PM.
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

This group break is now open for registration. Please post them as a trade in the trade manager with doniceage. Once it sells out, then pay him as you would any other transaction on the site.
    Last edited by comfortably9numb; 03-05-2015 at 04:35 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll kick this thing off and take spots 2 and 9.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'll kick this thing off and take spots 2 and 9.

Marked down for two spots. Don't worrying about sending the PayPal until we are closer to filling it up.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let's bump this up and get some more interest in this! Group breaks would be awesome for our section, but we have to sell one out first!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (411)
    Country
    See TKCards's Items on eBay

The idea of an "Other Sports" Group Break sounds like a good idea, but in my opinion, I think you picked the wrong product for one. Cases of this stuff are dirt cheap because there isn't much in them. Topps tried to follow up their 2012 product and it failed. If you chose something more popular, like Topps WWE, you will probably get more interest.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The idea of an "Other Sports" Group Break sounds like a good idea, but in my opinion, I think you picked the wrong product for one. Cases of this stuff are dirt cheap because there isn't much in them. Topps tried to follow up their 2012 product and it failed. If you chose something more popular, like Topps WWE, you will probably get more interest.

We went with this one because it was cheaper to do, which we thought would drive more interest. We do have some Olympic collectors on the site.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Comfortably9numb can look into any non sport for a gb. The problem is even when people say they like a product and would be interested in a gb. Very few back it up with getting in on a posted gb when it posted.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Comfortably9numb can look into any non sport for a gb. The problem is even when people say they like a product and would be interested in a gb. Very few back it up with getting in on a posted gb when it posted.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don

Exactly. I am talking to GreenGoblin about getting something else going and trying another sport, so we shall see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast