Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

She said today she has nothing to hide, but, but, but, she refuses to hand over her server.

And just like benghazi, and every other scandal....as soon as the new dancing with the stars airs, this too shall be forgotten.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I don't watch liberal media, so I have no idea if any of this has gotten air time, but I read that at one point the server she was using was hacked and the information was "re-routed" to Ukraine, which makes me wonder if their is a hidden story to the Russia invading Ukraine thing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

First of all the email thing is so stupid and totally a non-issue I have no idea why we're talking....

OH WAIT....this is coming from the GOP, the pathetic, hypocritical, brain dead, completely projectile GOP....never-mind.

But you know what...

Go ahead and throw Hillary under the bus....she's no liberal, and she is NOT (IMO) the idea candidate to lead this country.

I don't watch liberal media,

I can't help but laugh.

Mostly because it's you conservatives that are constantly making claims that almost ALL media is controlled by liberals.

I can only DREAM that were the case.

And just like benghazi, and every other scandal....as soon as the new dancing with the stars airs, this too shall be forgotten.

Are you really bringing up Benghazi?

REALLY?!

Then again, conservatives are still talking about freaking ACORN.....oh lord, there just isn't any shame!
    Last edited by JustAlex; 03-10-2015 at 11:30 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

First of all the email thing is so stupid and totally a non-issue I have no idea why we're talking....

Of course it is a non-issue! You are a Democrat and so is she, so she gets a total free pass for breaking established national security rules (Obama's own policy, I might add), refusing to turn over emails during crucial times of her being Sec of State (Benghazi), now admits that she had her aides delete 30k emails that were of a personal nature (who the heck sends 30,000 personal emails in 4 years?), claiming that State Dept officials approved her using a private email yet still has failed to say which ones, and in the end didn't turn over the emails because she is a good person but did it because an oversight caught the issue and she had no choice.

If a Republican had done this you would have already churned out a 5,000 word rant about how horrible and deceptive the Republicans are, but a Dem does it and you dismiss it as silliness. I am baffled how the liberal double-standard doesn't choke you people to death when you open your mouth to utter it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol, I'm a democrat now?

I'm the guy that calls the democratic party a party of cowards, wimps, and LOSERS....but I support them, huh?

I think you missed the part where I said I'm OK with throwing Hillary under the bus.....I certainly do not support her or her party.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

See that Alex it hurts when one is accused of supporting a certain party or religion.You do it to myself and others all the time.Just because one may like certain views does not mean they support it as a whole.
    lol, I'm a democrat now?

I'm the guy that calls the democratic party a party of cowards, wimps, and LOSERS....but I support them, huh?

I think you missed the part where I said I'm OK with throwing Hillary under the bus.....I certainly do not support her or her party.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

lol, I'm a democrat now?

You are the guy that attacks everything Republican and conservative and defends everything Democrat and liberal. I would be willing to bet $20 that if you vote then you vote a straight Democratic ticket. I don't care if you criticize the occasional Democrat, you walk, talk and live the Democrat party line with everything you say. Calling yourself not a Democrat because you occasionally don't support a Democrat is no more proof that you are a Democrat than you calling yourself an atheist because you like to hate on Christians while never saying a negative word about Islam, Judaism, Hindu, Tao or Buddhism. To put it simply, the proof is in the pudding and your pudding is clearly Democrat flavored.

SCF Rewards
    Country

OH WAIT....this is coming from the GOP, the pathetic, hypocritical, brain dead, completely projectile GOP....never-mind.

But you know what...

Go ahead and throw Hillary under the bus....she's no liberal, and she is NOT (IMO) the idea candidate to lead this country.

I can't help but laugh.

Mostly because it's you conservatives that are constantly making claims that almost ALL media is controlled by liberals.

I can only DREAM that were the case.

Are you really bringing up Benghazi?

REALLY?!

Then again, conservatives are still talking about freaking ACORN.....oh lord, there just isn't any shame!

No one brings up benghazi anymore. Thats my point. You obviously missed that completely. If you knew anything about what happened, or the private security industry over there, I would hope you might care. I wouldnt EXPECT it, but just maybe. The fact that you made fun of the comment and dismissed it like that doesnt surprise me at all though. Dead Americans seem to make you smile.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You are the guy that attacks everything Republican and conservative and defends everything Democrat and liberal. I would be willing to bet $20 that if you vote then you vote a straight Democratic ticket. I don't care if you criticize the occasional Democrat, you walk, talk and live the Democrat party line with everything you say. Calling yourself not a Democrat because you occasionally don't support a Democrat is no more proof that you are a Democrat than you calling yourself an atheist because you like to hate on Christians while never saying a negative word about Islam, Judaism, Hindu, Tao or Buddhism. To put it simply, the proof is in the pudding and your pudding is clearly Democrat flavored.

Dude you are buying too much into this false Democrat vs. Republican dichotomy.

The Democrats do NOT represent who I am.

I'll be truthful and admit that I once DID call myself a democrat, but that was back when I believed democrats stood for the things I believed in, I was sadly mistaken.

But I digress....even with the way I feel about democrats today, they are still the lesser of two evils....BY FAR.

It's like comparing edible food which I dislike to a NON-edible substance that can kill you.....Sure, I dislike broccoli, but no freaking way am I eating something that will poison me....and that's what the GOP is....POISON!

And I like how you still claim that I never have anything negative to say about Islam....I spent weeks bashing Islam after the terror attacks in Paris.

Islam in our example is very CLEARLY the BIGGER of two evils between it and Christianity.

The only reason I attack christianity more is due to the overwhelming power it has in America.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I don't say this as a knock but you have accomplished many turns and your in your twenty somethings. You have been to Christianity and back and now to Democratic and back which I can understand is a shorter journey. All the while you speak like a man who has experienced so much.Yet it seems much of your experience is in what you read not what you have lived.Just an observation
    Dude you are buying too much into this false Democrat vs. Republican dichotomy.

The Democrats do NOT represent who I am.

I'll be truthful and admit that I once DID call myself a democrat, but that was back when I believed democrats stood for the things I believed in, I was sadly mistaken.

But I digress....even with the way I feel about democrats today, they are still the lesser of two evils....BY FAR.

It's like comparing edible food which I dislike to a NON-edible substance that can kill you.....Sure, I dislike broccoli, but no freaking way am I eating something that will poison me....and that's what the GOP is....POISON!

And I like how you still claim that I never have anything negative to say about Islam....I spent weeks bashing Islam after the terror attacks in Paris.

Islam in our example is very CLEARLY the BIGGER of two evils between it and Christianity.

The only reason I attack christianity more is due to the overwhelming power it has in America.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast