Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ukiah's Items on eBay

Red face 1967 Nm/Mt Hank Aaron o/c

Got a beauty of a 1967 Hank Aaron. RAZOR sharp corners, card is not trimmed as I sized it against 4 other commons and looks dead on. Only thing is the dang centering. $50. PM is best as I can't get here all that often. Zip me your email and I'll send a pic (photobucket has become a pain)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Send me a pic and ur 65 topps wantlist please.
    [email protected]

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm sent Av

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didn't get it

SCF Rewards
    Country

av...check your filtered or junk file...cuz of the attachment

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trade for '67 Aaron?

Saw the Aaron on ebay and would like to see your needs if a trade is conceivable - my cards are pretty much all '69-'71 (early) - I can scan something you might want if that's alright.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Topps...i'm not currently working on set. i've got just a very few upgrades. As far as needs...my 69-71 sets are about as high grade as it gets....the only upgrades would centered nm/mt 1969 mantle, shannon and brock.....and psa 7 or 8 1971 banks....but you can shoot something at me and we'll see

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess all I might have would be a few high grade commons (not graded) from the first two '71 series (up to 263) - probably little you'd need.

Aaron was always my favorite baseball player back in the day - I was born in ATL.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I believe him to be a man well worth being a fav...he has been to Wisconsin

SCF Rewards
    Country

I might have some 65s you need if you could forward your list. 95 Maz 138 Gibson WS 193 Perry 415 Flood plus 10 or so commons including a couple of high #s. I don't mind o/c cards. They came from the factory that way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast