Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dave & Adam's first Hit Parade Racing release

Dave & Adam's has come out with its first Racing Hit Parade release. 2015 Hit Parade Racing Series 1 comes with six cards per packs, including three autographs and three memorabilia cards per pack. Every pack has a 2007 Hot Treads Jeff Gordon tire relic card as one of the memorabilia cards. All of the 200 packs produced have a minimum total book value of $100. Get yours for only $29.95!

Hit Parade’s version of NASCAR’s Chase for the Cup, the Tremendous Ten redemption program, will give collectors a chance to land autograph cards from Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jeff Gordon or Jimmie Johnson plus memorabilia cards of Dale Earnhardt, Sr., Danica Patrick or Tony Stewart. There is also a quad relic card numbered 25/25 that features all four Hendrick Motorsports drivers (Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt, Jr. and Kasey Kahne). Here’s the full list of cards that are up for grabs in the Tremendous Ten program:

* 2007 Press Pass Signature Chase Edition Jeff Gordon Autograph 44/50
    * 2013 Press Pass Top Tier Blue Jeff Gordon Autograph 19/20
    * 2000 Press Pass VIP Sheet Metal #SM3 Dale Earnhardt 132/200
    * 2001 Press Pass Signings #12 Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    * 2011 Press Pass Four Wide Firesuit #FWTS Tony Stewart 25/25
    * 2011 Press Pass Four Wide Firesuit #FWDP Danica Patrick 15/25
    * 2009 Press Pass Wal-Mart Autographs Red #7 Jimmie Johnson 10/10
    * 2012 Press Pass Showcase Classic Collections Memorabilia Gold #CCMHMS Dale Earnhardt Jr./Kasey Kahne/Jeff Gordon/Jimmie Johnson 25/25
    * 2013 Press Pass Showcase Prized Pieces Ink Gold #PPICE Carl Edwards 9/10
    * 2011 Press Pass Signature Series #SSFMK Matt Kenseth Firesuit Patch 4/11
    Redemptions can be submitted via phone at 1-888-440-9787 or email at [email protected]
    Once all Tremendous Ten redemptions are received we will hold a live drawing on DACW Live (www.dacardworld.com/live) to give away the cards.
    Last edited by DACardWorld; 03-10-2015 at 10:51 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wolfden31703's Items on eBay

At least this seems to be something worth buying, although I already miss Press Pass.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We realize there's a void in the racing card market currently. We have a decent-sized inventory of Press Pass racing cards that will be used for future Hit Parade releases. Series 1 is off to a great start so we will definitely be doing Series 2 in the near future plus some specialty & high-end releases. Thanks for your support!

SCF Rewards
    Country

We realize there's a void in the racing card market currently. We have a decent-sized inventory of Press Pass racing cards that will be used for future Hit Parade releases. Series 1 is off to a great start so we will definitely be doing Series 2 in the near future plus some specialty & high-end releases. Thanks for your support!

And I thank you. I just had my wife place an order for a pack for me.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HobbyInsider(37)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See 1967Leafsfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

What are the shipping costs to Canada going to be on these (Toronto area)? Using the Global Shipping Program on your ebay auctions, all but eliminates me from bidding on your items, and I'm sure a lot of other Canadians.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There's a shipping calculator on our site. You'll be able to see the shipping cost once you add an item to your cart.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well all, I got my pack in and it contained the hits stated. I just think my luck was taking a break because nothing spectacular was in the pack. The best hit was a Bobby Allison auto which is sweet. The other autos were of Chase Miller and someone I can't think of.
    As for the memorabilia, Clint Bowyer 1 color ignite. Bobby Labonte 1 color and the Jeff Gordon hot treads.
    So nothing too exciting, but nice to take that chance on.
    Last edited by ericmccoy75; 03-13-2015 at 06:10 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 14smoke2x's Items on eBay

Well all, I got my pack in and it contained the hits stated. I just think my luck was taking a break because nothing spectacular was in the pack. The best hit was a Bobby Allison auto which is sweet. The other autos were of Chase Miller and someone I can't think of.
    As for the memorabilia, Clint Bowyer 1 color ignite. Bobby Labonte 1 color and 1 other I am drawing a blank on (at work right now).
    So nothing too exciting, but nice to take that chance on.

So sounds like they have 10 actual hits out of 200 packs and the rest garbage.

SCF Rewards
    Country

11070559_10203912954651368_2657706865356387048_n.jpg
    Every pack has a minimum total book value of $100. The picture above was posted on our Facebook page. The person bought 5 packs of Hit Parade Racing and was very happy with the results.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Except for the Danica, the rest would sit in my trader piles with the others I cant seem to move. But then, even if you were giving away certified Jeff Gordon autos I wouldn't step foot into your place again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast