Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will also add this....there's already a chaos in the world with the police having so-called problems with supposedly wrongful shootings...which IMO were warranted.
    You don't think in the near future you won't see a law abiding citizen in the same predicament??? Also...I will correct my statement in post #27,and I stick by it....more guns = more shootings

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes ,..they have the right...but it comes with consequences......as long as people fear seeing ANYONE with a gun around their neighborhood with kids....this will ALWAYS happen...I don't see how you can't GRASP that!!

PS: ever notice that ALL the videos like this....the carrier/carriers are always smartasses???

Actually the whole point of having/ exercising your RIGHTS is that there are no consequences. Its not that hard, really. And to be blunt, if youre scared of guns, thats not my problem. Its yours. Its also a bit sheepish to cower in a corner when a guy is walking down the street with a rifle on his back not threatening anyone. The whole point of guys doing this, is to make guns LESS scary. I understand and totally agree that this is not the way to do it, but he didnt do anything illegal. So what consequences should he face, and why?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

In the area I live in it is AGAINST THE LAW to have a gun on school property. After all of the shootings that have occurred on school grounds it SHOULD BE A LAW in ALL areas/states.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is how BOTH parties should have acted....and always should.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Actually the whole point of having/ exercising your RIGHTS is that there are no consequences. Its not that hard, really. And to be blunt, if youre scared of guns, thats not my problem. Its yours. Its also a bit sheepish to cower in a corner when a guy is walking down the street with a rifle on his back not threatening anyone. The whole point of guys doing this, is to make guns LESS scary. I understand and totally agree that this is not the way to do it, but he didnt do anything illegal. So what consequences should he face, and why?

What i meant by consequences is anyone who feels the need to carry will ALWAYS...and I can't stress always enough times,will have to deal with police showing up to the location and you ask why?? Probably because TAXPAYERS pay for this service to ensure their safety. Good enough reason for me!

SCF Rewards
    Country

What i meant by consequences is anyone who feels the need to carry will ALWAYS...and I can't stress always enough times,will have to deal with police showing up to the location and you ask why?? Probably because TAXPAYERS pay for this service to ensure their safety. Good enough reason for me!

I never asked why. I know why. Because sheeple assume he must be about to slaughter everyone because thats what the media tells them is going to happen. I also never said the police shouldnt have talked to the guy about it. AND I also said that BOTH parties handled it wrong. Its weird how every time I respond, you always "meant something else" rather than what you actually said. He didn't do anything illegal. Therefore the police had no recourse but to let him go on his way. He doesn't have to cooperate if he chooses not to. As that is his AMERICAN CONSTITUTIONAL right. Read about yours, youll be amazed. Is he a jerk? Yeah maybe. But so was the cop. They were both wrong.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No need to read it....I could care less what I'm able to do or not to do in this country,especially when 99% of it wouldn't even affect what I represent in life.Also...I was brought up to respect my elders and respect AUTHORITY.Simply asking what your name is deserves a "I don't need to answer you because its my right"??? WOW!!! Imagine if all our kids were taught this lifestyle by our parents because its your right not to answer???
    Lil Johnny goes to school,3rd grade...and the teacher asks him his name...response..."I don't need to answer you because my Mom and Dad told me I don't need to" Mercy....the world is looking promising!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

No need to read it....I could care less what I'm able to do or not to do in this country,especially when 99% of it wouldn't even affect what I represent in life.Also...I was brought up to respect my elders and respect AUTHORITY.Simply asking what your name is deserves a "I don't need to answer you because its my right"??? WOW!!! Imagine if all our kids were taught this lifestyle by our parents because its your right not to answer???
    Lil Johnny goes to school,3rd grade...and the teacher asks him his name...response..."I don't need to answer you because my Mom and Dad told me I don't need to" Mercy....the world is looking promising!!

That would be terrible. Youre right. I dont see the connection but ok. I have clearly stated (more than once now) that I dont agree with how this guy handled himself in the situation. I also dont like how the cops handled it. Respect is earned. I was raised by a police officer and they are not all men/women who deserve respect, just like the rest of us. The fact that they passed a written exam and can do x amount of sit ups in a minute does not (to me anyway) automatically warrant respect. Obedience to the extent that you have to, yes...but these cops could have not treated him like a criminal first, then maybe they would have been shown respect in return (SEE OTHER VIDEO I POSTED). Im sorry if you dont like it, but the constitution guarantees us certain rights. One of them is freedom to travel unmolested. That means....pay attention. ...If you are not committing a crime, the police can NOT legally detain (stop) you. PLEASE read at least a little of this stuff. Its important. You live here!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

In the area I live in it is AGAINST THE LAW to have a gun on school property. After all of the shootings that have occurred on school grounds it SHOULD BE A LAW in ALL areas/states.

He wasn't on school property.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Duane...how often do you see a man walking down a street with a rifle??? I would bet this might be the 1st time.Just walking on a street with a rifle...loaded or not....is cause for concern.If this were in front of your house...would you tell your wife and kids....he's not doing anything wrong...go back to what you were doing or....would you do what any sane person would do.....and phone the police to be on the safe side? It is obvious....he was up to no good....putting a camcorder on his head??? hmmm looks like an attention seeker to me.If this is ok for you...then you'd be ok if everyone carried a gun on the street that was licensed eh??? Just remember....more guns=more crimes.

A guy walking down the street with a gun slung over his shoulder is not presenting himself as a threat and no I would not be concerned. I may watch him to make sure he remains no threat, but I wouldn't go all liberal and dial 9-1-1 screaming that a murderous killer with an assault rifle is outside of my house.

Please support the claim that more guns = more crime with some actual data.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast