Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

[/B]
    Until they need one then it is a different story. Funny thing is if the cops shot this guy Alex you would be whining in the other direction. See seems you cannot take a stance either way. Now just make it a religious act and you got a full house.

It is the typical Democrat position on guns. Only cops should have guns!...but cops are evil murderers abusing their power that we need protection from!...but citizens can't be trusted with evil guns!...

Their schizophrenia overwhelms them sometimes.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think he was referring to the 12 year old who was shot while reaching for a realistic looking gun that he was previously waving around. Ya know, the one where the had been an orange tip to show its fake, but was removed.

He will certainly claim that, but he was 100% locked in on the Ferguson anti-cop crazy train. I might be wrong, but I don't recall him having input on the incident when the kid was shot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I swear Alex stays up all night looking for articles /videos like this just to create another thread.....and funny thing is.......4 or 5 pages down the road....it will turn into a religious thread like numerous threads always do...SMH!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I swear Alex stays up all night looking for articles /videos like this just to create another thread.....and funny thing is.......4 or 5 pages down the road....it will turn into a religious thread like numerous threads always do...SMH!!!

There you did it. You gave him the excuse. Dang it! LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

I actually had to look this up and I'm glad I did.Techinally this man could have been charged with disturbing the peace.Although he wasn't extremely loud...he did cause a scene and provoked the encounter with the police.Also having the school do a lockdown and having the police hang around till he left.I will tell you this....if this were my Dad...I would've pulled him aside and told him to grow up!!!
    Below is the meaning of "breach of the peace" which this could've fallen under

Whoever with intent to provoke a breach of the peace, or under circumstances
    such that a breach of the peace may be occasioned thereby ... crowds or congregates
    with others ... in or upon ... a public street or public highway, or upon a
    public sidewalk, or any other public place or building ... and who fails or refuses
    to disperse and move on ... when ordered so to do by any law enforcement officer
    of any municipality, or parish, in which such act or acts are committed, or by any
    law enforcement officer of the state, or any other authorized person
    ... shall be guilty of disturbing the peace.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I actually had to look this up and I'm glad I did.Techinally this man could have been charged with disturbing the peace.Although he wasn't extremely loud...he did cause a scene and provoked the encounter with the police.Also having the school do a lockdown and having the police hang around till he left.I will tell you this....if this were my Dad...I would've pulled him aside and told him to grow up!!!
    Below is the meaning of "breach of the peace" which this could've fallen under

Whoever with intent to provoke a breach of the peace, or under circumstances
    such that a breach of the peace may be occasioned thereby ... crowds or congregates
    with others ... in or upon ... a public street or public highway, or upon a
    public sidewalk, or any other public place or building ... and who fails or refuses
    to disperse and move on ... when ordered so to do by any law enforcement officer
    of any municipality, or parish, in which such act or acts are committed, or by any
    law enforcement officer of the state, or any other authorized person
    ... shall be guilty of disturbing the peace.

Not arguing in favor of this guy at all, but how did he disturb the peace? Using your definition provided, he did not "fail or refuse to disperse and move on". From what I could tell he was walking alone, bothering no one and took issue with being followed by police (which any logical person would) and took issue with them approaching him with their hands on their guns implying they had some measure of ill will towards him (which any logical person would be bothered by). I didn't hear them tell him to move on, in fact they were the ones who caused him to stop "moving on".

I can't see the video that Alex posted because of my work filter, but I can go directly to YouTube and I found the full 18 minute video. I challenge you and everyone else to watch it. Take note at the beginning when the police are following him and generally harassing him...where is the school? I see nothing but houses around him. No school anywhere in sight. Yet the cops are acting like it is some major tactical incident, surrounding him in front and behind with 4 police cruisers, driving backwards into traffic on the wrong side of the street...the video starts at 11:17AM, but it is not until the 11:37 minute mark that he is near a school. This directly contradicts the claim by the police that they responded to a call of a man near the school with a gun. It took him 20 minutes of walking to get to the school. The more I see of this the more this reeks of police deception to cover their over-reaction and anti-gun nut sensationalism and propaganda.

Last edited by duane1969; 03-19-2015 at 09:30 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Duane...how often do you see a man walking down a street with a rifle??? I would bet this might be the 1st time.Just walking on a street with a rifle...loaded or not....is cause for concern.If this were in front of your house...would you tell your wife and kids....he's not doing anything wrong...go back to what you were doing or....would you do what any sane person would do.....and phone the police to be on the safe side? It is obvious....he was up to no good....putting a camcorder on his head??? hmmm looks like an attention seeker to me.If this is ok for you...then you'd be ok if everyone carried a gun on the street that was licensed eh??? Just remember....more guns=more crimes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Duane...how often do you see a man walking down a street with a rifle??? I would bet this might be the 1st time.Just walking on a street with a rifle...loaded or not....is cause for concern.If this were in front of your house...would you tell your wife and kids....he's not doing anything wrong...go back to what you were doing or....would you do what any sane person would do.....and phone the police to be on the safe side? It is obvious....he was up to no good....putting a camcorder on his head??? hmmm looks like an attention seeker to me.If this is ok for you...then you'd be ok if everyone carried a gun on the street that was licensed eh??? Just remember....more guns=more crimes.

Yes. That's the whole point. Law abiding LICENSED citizens dont committ crimes. They can, and do, however stop them. I dont get why this is hard to grasp.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will add that he knew what he was doing, and he did it just because he can. Not a great idea, but he does have every right to do so lawfully.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes ,..they have the right...but it comes with consequences......as long as people fear seeing ANYONE with a gun around their neighborhood with kids....this will ALWAYS happen...I don't see how you can't GRASP that!!

PS: ever notice that ALL the videos like this....the carrier/carriers are always smartasses???

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast