Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Preview: Leaf ITG Superlative Vault

Each box has four previously released Superlative product cards, with a shiny new Vault 1/1 logo in Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald foil.

Discuss.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

So, four buyback 1/1s? Will each card have a ruby, emerald and sapphire card?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

So we are just taking previously released cards and slapping an ugly logo on a previously nice card , making everything look like a show redemption ?

IF your just going to re-lease / buyback stuff , why not just send them out as is ... IMO the stamps detract from the value of the card
    Last edited by thehip66; 03-13-2015 at 05:14 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back door product coming through the front door is not one, but two products? Pacific could have learned something from these guys.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

This is realy weird???

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

So is this all we can expect from Leaf? Buyback product after buyback product?

Man I miss the old ITG.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I doubt any of these cards are buybacks....I'm going with this is the smartest way for Leaf to rid themselves of ITG's inventory that they still had. Dump too much stuff at once and you kill the market. But do "buybacks" and label them different colored one of ones and combine product left and right and now you have consumers thinking they are getting something rare and limited when it is just them getting rid of ITG but at a much slower rate so as to not outrage their customers as much.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Collectors;

I am sorry to hear some of the negative comments about this release but as always, I respect all of your opinions.

There were just too many spectacular cards in our Customer Service stock to destroy. So I created this product at this price point to allow collectors, who never had the opportunity to buy Superlative products, to collect some these amazing cards and add them to their collections.

The only way these cards could be released was with the special Vault 1/1 stamp so that they would not affect the insertion numbers in the original products.

I am not making this post to try and convince those who are opposed to this concept that it is a valid one but rather to give an explanation of why the concept was conceived.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

I was wondering what the SRP would be upon release because I am actually interested if it's not an outrageous price.

Calling it Superlative Vault isn't exactly hiding the fact that they are cards from ITG's vault. Releasing them without the stamp would in turn be like making a Superlative /9 now /10 which devalues the other 9 and the original release loses integrity.

Still I think they are nice cards to not be released onto the market. I still see Pacific Rookies cards without a serial number sell as if they were genuine. Can't confuse the collectors if you put a Vault 1/1 stamp on them.
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

This actually has a lot of potential, especially compared to what Leaf stuff has come out.

We get the old ITG designs most of us like, with no airbrushed jerseys .... there will be some amazing old school pieces, which really is why most people collect ITG stuff .... and the "V" show stamp like card actually makes sense to me. Will the "V" stamp hurt finally selling values, probably ..... but its not a show stamp, its from a release.

To anyone who collected Pokemon cards, its very similar to getting a regular Charizard from the original series, or getting one in series 2 .... there is a small stamp just to show what release its from.

I havent bought anything new from Leaf / ITG since the merge, but with these old designs, and the potential of picking up certain pieces at a smaller cost because its from basically release "2" .... im looking forward to this one.

BPrice - Please though, you really need to help Leaf with their designs .... maybe just point them in the right direction .... dont airbrush the card, just hide the logo with headshots or place the swatches there. Im sure Leaf / dealers are no where near bringing in the $$ that old ITG used to, and design IMO is the key factor.
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast