Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pprcirc's Items on eBay

Looking to buy some football large lots - base, parallel, inserts etc

Just want to pick up some bulk lots. 10-10,000 cards let me know what types of cards we are talking. Not looking for super high end stuff....this could be the chance to move some of your bulk. Would love a mix of stars, semi-stars, rc's. Prefer non graded stuff but all else is welcome.

Name your price and give me a pic or some idea of what types of stuff I would get? Paypal ready

SCF Rewards
    Country

Specific years you're after?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really 1993 and newer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone else? Made a few deals

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have 74 rookie cards of Andres Luck which includes 6 GU rookie cards as well

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got all these 2014.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...rs-strata-MORE

Also have all my base from 2014 breaks no stars taken out. Pm if interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pm sent. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

I have probably a small priority box of rookies and inserts and stars. nothing numbered, but some decent stuff. I could do it for .11 per card plus the 13 bucks to ship the box. If that would interest you, let me know and I will get a count.

Please only reply if you really are interested, Id hate to count all these for nothing.

Thanks!
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey man..... I usually pick these lots up a bit cheaper than that but not opposed depending on what types of players are in the lot. Can you just grab 5 random cards and tell me what they are?

I have probably a small priority box of rookies and inserts and stars. nothing numbered, but some decent stuff. I could do it for .11 per card plus the 13 bucks to ship the box. If that would interest you, let me know and I will get a count.

Please only reply if you really are interested, Id hate to count all these for nothing.

Thanks!
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much?

Got all these 2014.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...rs-strata-MORE

Also have all my base from 2014 breaks no stars taken out. Pm if interested.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast