Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

BGS Basketball Mailday - Dirk PC , Kobe, and Other Items

Did my first BGS submission in a long time and was very pleased with the results :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

Nice stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

NICE...were these pack pulled or secondary market?

SCF Rewards
    Country

NICE...were these pack pulled or secondary market?

Seconday market, i'm never quite lucky enough to pull any of my PC guys/teams when i crack packs

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Seconday market, i'm never quite lucky enough to pull any of my PC guys/teams when i crack packs

I know how that is, never really pulled a PC player before...
    The reason I ask is the surface grades. You got almost perfects, pretty difficult with the chrome cards depending on who opened them and how etc.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know how that is, never really pulled a PC player before...
    The reason I ask is the surface grades. You got almost perfects, pretty difficult with the chrome cards depending on who opened them and how etc.

Oh i know i was totally surprised. And unfortunately for the most part I'm terrible at judging the surface criteria on my own, probably the toughest to gauge. Just lucked out.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Oh i know i was totally surprised. And unfortunately for the most part I'm terrible at judging the surface criteria on my own, probably the toughest to gauge. Just lucked out.

You scored, I really like the die-cut by the way.

I use a LED flashlight in a low light setting. Picks up maybe too many imperfections but at least you know what you're dealing with. Angle the card and scan the surface you'll find all kinds of cool stuff. LOL