Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Most Creative and Unique Basketball Sets Ever!

I have been collecting basketball cards since 1999, but I quit the hobby after a year or two, and fortunately I rejoined the hobby about two year ago. Sometimes I look at the old cards from late 90s and early 2000s, and I feel some of the cards at that time are really beautiful and unique. The designers were absolutely amazing, some cards were full of creative. Anyway, please list some sets that you think are creative and unique. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

I always thought these were really nice:

SCF Rewards
    Country

That card is nice, I never seen that card before. Thanks for picture. I personally like the cards with unique shapes or something special. I like PowerDeck Cards, 1997-98 Upper Deck Diamond Visions, Ultra Star Power Supreme... I will post some pictures later.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

I like this insert set a bit (from 98/99 Upper Deck Encore)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice! I think there were many unique and excellent designed sets made between 1996-1999, for instance, 96 E-X2000 A Cut Above, 97 E-X2001 Jambalaya, 97 SPx... I pretty much like the 97 SPx, so I still looking to get a KG SPx Grand Finale. By the way, do you know why the 99 KG PowerDeck Extreme is so uncommon to see? I have been looking for that card for about two years.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice! I think there were many unique and excellent designed sets made between 1996-1999, for instance, 96 E-X2000 A Cut Above, 97 E-X2001 Jambalaya, 97 SPx... I pretty much like the 97 SPx, so I still looking to get a KG SPx Grand Finale. By the way, do you know why the 99 KG PowerDeck Extreme is so uncommon to see? I have been looking for that card for about two years.

I think I actually have a KG PowerDeck - not sure what year/set it's from though (98/99 or 99/00).

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Yeah, Fleer in particular had some stunning-looking sets in the late '90s. Here is the hardest-to-pull parallel of 97-98 Ultra Star Power:

EDIT: lol, just saw your subsequent post about Star Power Supreme! This is it. You got it, bro. This set was just sick.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think I actually have a KG PowerDeck - not sure what year/set it's from though (98/99 or 99/00).

Please post up a picture if possible. The 99-00 KG PowerDeck is called PowerDeck Extreme PDX2. Anyway, thank you for the info, I am looking forward to see it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, Fleer in particular had some stunning-looking sets in the late '90s. Here is the hardest-to-pull parallel of 97-98 Ultra Star Power:

EDIT: lol, just saw your subsequent post about Star Power Supreme! This is it. You got it, bro. This set was just sick.

Thanks, bro! The 97 Ultra Star Power Supreme is absolutely a classic, in fact, the original 97 set got more valuable after Fleer issued a retro set.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please post up a picture if possible. The 99-00 KG PowerDeck is called PowerDeck Extreme PDX2. Anyway, thank you for the info, I am looking forward to see it.

Is this the one you're looking for? It's the only one listed in Beckett Online:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast