Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (124)
    Country
    See lindsaymray's Items on eBay

New to the forum - collecting new Upper Deck and vintage OPC Hockey!

I'm a long-time collection and a user of the Beckett website, but have been slowly seeing a decline in the community there so now time to connect with others!

I only collect hockey, and although I'm always willing to trade for trade bait, I'm dedicated to collecting the following:
    - all Pavel Bure cards
    - all McDonald's base and insert sets (with non serial-numbered print runs)
    - all Upper Deck base sets and Young Guns
    - All O-Pee-Chee sets, from 1990 and earlier

I have a good jump on all my collections and I am looking to fill them out a bit and finish them off.

For traders, I have a wide-variety of cards, from 80's OPC to 2014 Upper Deck, although most of my high-end cards I have already put into my PC or have traded for the cards I needed. I'll slowly start transferring cards from Beckett to here, but in the meantime you can see my Beckett profile at www.beckett.com/users/themikeray

Cheers!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions feel free to ask.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Hello Mike and welcome to the site.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I notice you are Canadian, just wondering where you are located. I have a lot of hockey from 90 - 91 ish, back about ten years. As I go back, not as many, but over 6000 1989 opc, lots and lots of 88. You do no baseball at all?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (124)
    Country

I notice you are Canadian, just wondering where you are located. I have a lot of hockey from 90 - 91 ish, back about ten years. As I go back, not as many, but over 6000 1989 opc, lots and lots of 88. You do no baseball at all?

Hi easygoing51 - I'm located in Prince George, BC.

For Upper Deck, I only need a few commons from the 94-95 to 98-99, and then a mix of a few Young Gun rookies and commons throughout 99-00 to present.

For OPC, I'm looking for complete sets if possible, as I don't want to chase singles. Do you have any sets? I already have the 87-88, 88-89, and 89-90 sets, however.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (124)
    Country

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hi pwaldo - I've been digging around and I cannot seem to find what I'm looking for - is there an easy way to find out if a particular user has a certain card? As an example, I need the 2005-06 Upper Deck #201 Sidney Crosby YG RC - is there a way to easily see that, or would I have to do a search of the forum to find if anyone has it listed?

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hey Mike, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining!

Matthew.