Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @WesDBurke

WDBurke's Success Thread

My son and I had our first TTM success today! Stu Cliburn on a 1986 Topps in 11 days.

cliburnauto3.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

We got our second and last pending success today! Frank Tanana on a 1986 Topps and he included the signed copy of his tract as well. Took about 3 weeks or so. Great return!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another success today, Ron Gant on a 1990 Topps in 13 days. Happy to get back our first Atlanta Brave!

SCF Rewards
    Country

We had another success today, 2/2 from Dave Dravecky. He even personalized one of the cards to my son. Unfortunately, the cards were damaged by the post office on return. I have more cards of his, so I told my son we would try him again.

Last edited by wdburke; 06-12-2015 at 06:57 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday was a great day for my son and I! We got back 2 returns.

First was Zane Smith:

Second was Bruce Benedict:
    Last edited by wdburke; 06-26-2015 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Fixed link.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It has been a while since our last success, but to end the year we got back 2 5x7s from Jodi Benson from The Little Mermaid. My 8 year old had written the letter and we received back both photos signed in blue sharpie and personalized to each of my daughters. They were absolutely thrilled! They both LOVE The Little Mermaid so they were so excited to get an autograph from the voice of Ariel.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This was an IP, but my son and I went to a University of Memphis Tiger basketball game recently, and he was able to get several of the Tigers' autographs on his program, including star freshman Dedric Lawson, and assistant coach and former NBA Rookie of the Year Damon Stoudamire (inside the program, not pictured).

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's been a while since we sent anything TTM, but we sent 3 out a little over a week ago, and got our first success of the 3 back. Vance Law signed 5 cards and we received them in 10 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Nice returns it is good to get your son involved. I am hoping my 2 boys get it on the act.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It has been a long time, but my son and I got a long awaited return today. Mike Schmidt on a 1986 Topps, this is our first Hall of Famer! It will be a nice surprise when my son gets home from his grandmother's house.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast