Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pyrayork's Items on eBay

Very Solid Box Of Fleer Showcase

HI all....Not looking to move any of this just yet,would rather wait till after my next show.
    IMO,great design to this set and a fun break

Here are the hits
    Metal Universe Andrighetto,Lehtera,Bobby Hull,Gaudreau,Sam Reinhart
    Showcase Backes,Moulson,Malkin
    Showcase Blue Ice Stepan x/99
    Skybox Premium Crosby x/299
    Skybox Premium Prospect Wennberg x/299
    Hot Prospects Duos Wagner/Manson x/299
    Hot Prospects Auto Nestrasil x/149
    Metal Universe Red Patrick Roy x/100
    Hat Prospects Patch Auto Mueller 3 Color x/375
    AND The Biggie Hit

White Hot Prospects Patch Auto Derrick Pouliot 1/3 3 Colors,looks like the skate of the penguin

Thanks for the look

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I really like the cards but they're way overpriced in Canada anyway. The parallels are some of the prettiest cards I've ever seen.

You lucked out huge with the Pouliot /3! Nice job!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspencer528's Items on eBay

Yeah I really like the cards but they're way overpriced in Canada anyway. The parallels are some of the prettiest cards I've ever seen.

You lucked out huge with the Pouliot /3! Nice job!

Totally agree. Very nice looking cards, but that exchange rate is making it near impossible for it to have/hold any value. Went to pick up a box today after working outta town and they charge $160 cdn. So I grab a box of last years for $110 instead. Great box tho Stevensnj, congrats.