Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Steve Nash announces retirement

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...ces-retirement

After a 19-year NBA career in which he twice won MVP honors, tallied the third-most assists in league history and assured his place in the Hall of Fame as one of the greatest point guards ever to play the game, Steve Nash formally announced he is walking away from the game Saturday in a letter published on The Players' Tribune website.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Glad he has come to terms with a needed retirement. He had a great career. Completely exceeded the modest expectations set for him. Deserved one of those two MVP awards for sure. Learned well from the play of point guards Kevin Johnson and Jason Kidd with the Suns, and later learned discipline from Coach Nelson with the Mavs. I never thought he'd become much of a player when I saw his antics as a rookie with the Suns, but he proved me wrong. Congrats, Mr. Nash. He will certainly deserve a place in the Hall.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

A stellar career and a sure fire Hof'er. I doubt many people thought he would amount to much. Hope he enjoys his retirement.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

What a great player. I don't understand all the hate from the Laker fans. He did what he could to get himself right to play, obviously wasn't enough. No doubt he was there for the money too, can't blame him for the organisation offering him that contract.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He came from the much hyped class of 1996-97 NBA rookies and it looks like he will end up making the HOF along with Iverson, Kobe, and Ray Allen. Unless I'm missing somebody that's not really that many from the class but most don't really have that many anymore I guess.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

One of the few truly genuine guys left in the league.

Time catches up eventually